• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

Game 5: (4/21) Flames @ Red Wings - 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

WOW,

DIRTY, DIRTY DIRTY WINGS TEAM RIGHT NOW

And you said the Flames played dirty,, but hey, anything to get a win

Watch out in Game 6, we all know the Flames won;t win the series now....but oh Look OUt in Game 6 at the DOme

I see trouble brewing for the Wings in Game 6.....

Your a ******* retard

Guest LivingtheDream

I hope some crazed Detroit fan goes to the Joe or the airport and kill that little f*****. Don't let him out of Detroit alove. What a cheap piece of human trash.

That had to come from Playfair. You don't put the backup goalie in and have him snap like that 30 seconds after he comes in. There's no way. That was a hit, John Chaney style.

And this is all the refs fault. Give Langkow 5 and a game and none of this happens.

-Tim

WOW,

DIRTY, DIRTY DIRTY WINGS TEAM RIGHT NOW

And you said the Flames played dirty,, but hey, anything to get a win

Watch out in Game 6, we all know the Flames won;t win the series now....but oh Look OUt in Game 6 at the DOme

I see trouble brewing for the Wings in Game 6.....

Yes great points, because we suckerd punch one of the flames, and Hasek slashed one of the flames... :ph34r: GO OPEN UP YOUR ******* EYES PIECE OF TRASH

Kipper didn't do it though...we shouldn't run him. In seriousness. Red Wings should be above that.

Yeah, I know, you're right...just spoke out of anger.

I have to believe that Playfair did that on purpose though. There should be some serious reviews going on, because it's far too coincidental that McLennan JUST comes out...and then deliberately goes out to injure Franzen. I'd like to see at least 5 games for that, it was clearly intent to injure.

Guest LivingtheDream

Wings end this tomorrow. It is a matter of honor now. Calgary is s*** and we need to end their little post season tomorrow night. In their ******* miserable cheap shot face.

That had to come from Playfair. You don't put the backup goalie in and have him snap like that 30 seconds after he comes in. There's no way. That was a hit, John Chaney style.

And this is all the refs fault. Give Langkow 5 and a game and none of this happens.

-Tim

I agreee. BLantently trying to get out our players.

Suspiciously by the only player who can get suspended with no impact on the team.