• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

Game 5: (4/21) Flames @ Red Wings - 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

For the people not watching the game...could you please tell us what the hell just happened?

Kipper got pulled, McLennan put in for 13 seconds...and takes a chop at Franzen's midsection with his stick. Ejected from the game, suspension coming up.

Then, Iginla buttended and then cross-checked Schneider, SHOULD be another suspension for the buttending.

smart move by Babs to leave dats and hank on the bench the last three mins we wouldnt want them to get hurt bu this completely classless calgary team.

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Im pretty sure ive never even been this pissed at the preds before. Today might take the cake for my level of rage right now. I just wanna go on the ice and ******* swing till I cant move my arms anymore.

Edited by GodofHockeyStevieY19

Kipper got pulled, McLennan put in for 13 seconds...and takes a chop at Franzen's midsection with his stick. Ejected from the game, suspension coming up.

Then, Iginla buttended and then cross-checked Schneider, SHOULD be another suspension for the buttending.

:crazy: I need to see this sequence

Guest LivingtheDream

DO you really think Ignalia could be suspended? WHat re the odds? Can they do it before tomorrow night?

No point in suspending McClellan... he doesn't play ever. They need to suspend a PLAYER ON THE BENCH (much like when a goalie gets a penalty)

I've never been this pissed off before about a game... f*** YOU FLAMES

I havent been this pissed off since the days of the Colorado rivalry.