• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

Game 5: (4/21) Flames @ Red Wings - 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the Wings come prepared with a new game plan tonight and light up the Flames with a 6-2 win, crushing their confidence.

This morning I randomly grabbed a couple of jelly beans out of a dish today and guess what color jelly beans I found in my hand... RED and WHITE! :thumbup:

Now I have an even better feeling about the game today!

Edited by wingfan4ever

This morning I randomly grabbed a couple of jelly beans out of a dish today and guess what color jelly beans I found in my hand... RED and WHITE! :thumbup:

Now I have an even better feeling about the game today!

I've got you beat: I went out to eat last night and they gave me red and white chopsticks. :lol:

Im so friggin nervous.

Im stuck at work, no TV, I dont have TIVO, and my work computer is so old that I cant update java to use the chat here on LGW.com. DOH.

We need to come out firing on all cylinders. Its time, boys. Lets rock em. GO WINGS!

Guest hockeygal

So as not to interrupt the flow of the game, I'll throw out the pregame Octopus now.

Go Wings!

As for Maggie being 1 smart monkey, she picked the Pens, Thrashers, Wild and Preds and all are golfing now. Sabres were the only correct pick out of 5 finished series. Thats one smart monkey alright...... hahahahaha......

Maggie hasn't predicted so well so far

Thanks....

Good because I work until 5

I see it is at 9... after last game they said 7pm... odd

Anyways...i work to five also tomorrow so kewl beans!