• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
drw13

Potential good news

Rate this topic

Yay huddles.... you are overcoming your fear of :ph34r: (ninja's) !

:siren::(

No its because all of HC's favs have a fear of :ph34r: (ninja's) and that keeps them out of the line up. Overcome that fear and they will be in the lineup.

:siren::(

I'm sorry, but it's the truth. Babs doesn't like you.

As for me. I like players and then find out NO ONE else does. In fact every fan HATES the players I like :P Ah well, such is life.

As for me. I like players and then find out NO ONE else does. In fact every fan HATES the players I like :P Ah well, such is life.

Hahaha it's so true for the both of us. In fact, we pretty much love the same players. *Ozzie, Huds, Lang, Lebda* I think the only difference is Drapes and Calder are in my top faves. OMG I shouldn't have said Draper..now Babs will bench him! :o

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Not true, I think Langer is a descent player too :ph34r::thumbup: It's that damn Sammy that I can't stand. :P

Hahaha it's so true for the both of us. In fact, we pretty much love the same players. *Ozzie, Huds, Lang, Lebda* I think the only difference is Drapes and Calder are in my top faves. OMG I shouldn't have said Draper..now Babs will bench him! :o

Well, I was just trying to blame you. Anyway Babs did come on the board in the second intermission last night and try to impliment MY line ideas in the third...so I'm not 100% that he's not listening to me...and he doesn't seem to mind Lang all that much, who I've been meagerly trying to support. :cheesy:

But if that's the truth, we'll never get Sergei back on the team :crybaby:

Not true, I think Langer is a descent player too :ph34r: It's that damn Sammy that I can't stand. :P

It's sad to be afraid of saying that for fear of being flamed, eh.

It's sad to be afraid of saying that for fear of being flamed, eh.

I don't see as much games as most of you, but most games I've seen I've always thaught that Lang was actually a good player . Everybody on here seems to ride his ass just because the guy's in a slump. I think that's pretty s***ty, Sammy on the other hand has sucked all season and dosn't deserve a break.

With Sammy, the only thing I can think of is that Babs is preaching getting the puck to the net, and Samuelsson certainly does that. Calder has been a less effective style of player lately because of all of the special teams time. If Calder was better at PK, he'd get more time. If I was the coach, I'd pull Kyle aside after the season and show him tape of Maltby. Then I'd say, "He's leaving, and I need you to be everything he used to be, and then some." Calder could be our future Kirk Maltby. However, Babs gets stuck in a dilemma when there is so much special teams time.

A think a large reason he doesn't want to scratch Sammy, is he feels he needs him on the point on the PP with his shot. I'd put money on the fact, that if Kronwall wasn't injured, Sammy would have a greater chance of sitting. Of course IMO, Sammy shouldn't be on the PP at all, I trust Lebda more.

I like Lebda more too. But, with the way Kronner was playing this season, I'd like Lebda better than him too. Kronwall was awful this year. I am not sure I'd even dress him, unless I wanted to dress 7 D (which is a possibility with all the special teams time that's been going on).

Sammy is not a big body. He's a below average player who had a career year LAST year.

Calder is everything we need in these playoffs, tough and unafraid.

I'd play 12-15 guys that stand 5' tall if they all played like Kyle!!!

Exactly, and (as someone mentioned last year) we should have TRADED he and Jason Williams before the end of the season INSTEAD of re-signing them.

Calder is a UFA. You do not bench a player that you would like to keep. If he get's benched today, and especially for a putz like Samulesson, you might as well forget about Calder coming back here.