• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedLightGoesOn

Battle of New York

Rate this topic

Well... the Sabres beat the Islanders and will have to play the Rangers now. How ironic.... now they have to win on the other side of town :P

I am also thrilled at how the Rangers are playing. Rangers and Sabres will be a very good matchup IMO, just like Stars/Canucks.

So I find it intereting that it will be a New York team to go to the Conf finals and possibly have a shot at the Cup....

Interesting.

Well... the Sabres beat the Islanders and will have to play the Rangers now. How ironic.... now they have to win on the other side of town :P

I am also thrilled at how the Rangers are playing. Rangers and Sabres will be a very good matchup IMO, just like Stars/Canucks.

So I find it intereting that it will be a New York team to go to the Conf finals and possibly have a shot at the Cup....

Interesting.

I am really looking forward to that series, it should be great! What an awesome matchup...two teams with plenty of offensive guns and two solid goalies. I smell plenty of OT action ahead :lol:

Buffalo in 7, and they come out on the other side all banged up....which spells a 3rd round exit.