• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Keep Hudler in the lineup

Rate this topic

I think its a good idea. Theres just something about getting certain guys together and things just mesh well. Nothing against Calder at all. I think hes great. But right now in this series atleast, I think Huds needs to stay in there! :clap:

What exactly did Hudler do today that's so great?

he was constantly driving to the net, with clean crisp passes, thats what he did.

I love how people check goal and assist stats first, if they dont see the name, they assume he did nothing

he was constantly driving to the net, with clean crisp passes, thats what he did.

I love how people check goal and assist stats first, if they dont see the name, they assume he did nothing

:clap: Exactly, Well Said :clap:

were 3-0 with hudler in the lineup i say keep him .but after all the crap that went on today theres no doubt in my mind babcock will insert calder back in and take him out

Thats the first thing I thought near the end of that game. Im sure Calder will be back in. And I actually wouldnt be upset at all if that does happen. But I just like the whole, if it aint broke, dont fix it type thing.

I didn't check the stat sheet, I thought about the game I just watched and couldn't remember him doing anything that caught my attention.

I didn't check the stat sheet, I thought about the game I just watched and couldn't remember him doing anything that caught my attention.

sometimes a player doesnt need a stand out performance. Hudler's play today might be under the radar compared to Zetter or Dats...but he played fantastic today for a rookie and a kid. Showed more maturity than some of the vets on Calgary's team. I know that aint saying much, but he played great :thumbup:

Those are the same people who were quick to deal his ass before the trade deadline.

Half the team is that way. Bring Calder back and sit Sammy.

Oh, and to add.

I loved the addition of Huddles, think he deserves more ice time, and think he played great.

However...Calds should be in...someone else should be out.

I really want Calder to stay, and really what has Hudler done today?

Did you guys see how pissed Calgary was today, I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, but Calder could sorta be like bait. I mean really, everyones going after him, they'll take bad penalty's because of him, and we get more power plays. I just don't want him to get hurt, thats the only problem.

Listen , I love Calder , but he has been invisable , give him another chance in the 2nd round. Sammy is finishing his checks and getting scoring chances. There are no scpaegoats on this team anymore , Lilja and Samueslon are different players

This is a tough call for me. I like Hudler a lot, and he's been playing with enthusiasm, but in Calgary I think I'd prefer Calder, especially if we plan on being more physical than the Flames.

Take out Lang and keep Hudler and Calder.

I have seen Lang make sloppy passes and he hasn't been physical. Sure he had some opportunities today. When you play with talent put an AHL player on the ice and he is going to get some opportunities too.

I think, Franzen, should be out.

What??? You haven't been watching the games if you think that. Franzen's been great.

And to those who say Hudler did nothing, he had a great backcheck that took away a scoring chance. He kept the puck moving in the offensive zone, and he didn't shy away from contact. He had a solid game. I say keep the lineup as it is, but if you take anyone out it's Sammy. Yeah, he even played well today with his finishing checks, but he's still terrible at the point on the powerplay.

I don't know why you'd think Franzen...unless because the Flames are obviously trying to kill him.

Huds is better than Sammy, and in this series Calder, but I'd still like to see Calder in. Lang won a lot of faceoffs today, and has done more in the series than Calder and Sammy, though I do think that Calder was unfairly demoted.

Huds is playing great with Flip, but I wish they'd get more ice time.