• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Flames Board

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Lol i just got permanatly banned due to me saying Langkows shot was a cheapshot. Poor bastards. Guess that's what getting deprived froma cup for more than a decade does to you.

I tried to register at the official Flames board to just tell them my feelings regarding the goon goalie, but "The admins are not accepting new members at the moment."

Clear message.

Same thing. I tried to register and it wouldn't let me. What a joke. :lol:

It's a swirling tornado of fire over there right now. Best not venture into that situation.

Although if any Flames fans think that what McLennan, Iginla, and Langkow did was not dirty, then I have a message for you: Go to hell. Those three pieces of s*** shouldn't be in hockey. I'm pissed about this.

I can envision it there.

"Oh man, McLennan just lost control of his stick. That's all. It's completely random as to how it hit him in the stomach. Srsly."

"Iginla is the playoff MVP with his solid and classy play."

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Same thing. I tried to register and it wouldn't let me. What a joke. :lol:

Not that i'd ever try to limit free speech, hell, anybody who knows me knows i have a big mouth and a penchant for swearing. Anyway, maybe not accepting new members for like 12 hours after a game or something might not be a bad idea. I've seen a hell of alot of trolling in the past 20 minutes from "draftees" who just got on board and spewing crap like we're a bunch of divers and cheap shot artists. Might be something for the admins to think about.

why do you think their fans are guilty of the crap the team has done.

and that a server where half of the league fans are jumping now must

accept the generated bandwidth (which is pressumably why the admins

temporarily locked registration).

we have our opinion, they have theirs. I guess some of them do see

that what Flames have done today is wrong. some may even admit it.

but many will stick to their team to the bitter end. which is exactly

what many Wings fans here would do. exactly the same.

Don't go troll the Flames board guys... They're pissed, we're pissed, it's bad mojo.

True dat.

Nothing good will come of it. The game is over and we got the win. :thumbup:

Don't bother. We have a fairly good discussion board here (misspelled words and grammatical errors aside) and some good Flames fans here, as well.

Keep it local, boys. I enjoy the discussions.

I tried to register at the official Flames board to just tell them my feelings regarding the goon goalie, but "The admins are not accepting new members at the moment."

Clear message.

I bet.

I can only imagine how many trolls their getting after that game.

Remember the Forum Guidelines, fellas. If you get trolling on another forum expect to be banned permanently here.

We don't need the mess started over there coming here.

I really like this rule Matt, we hate having trolls here, so why would you go to another board to be a troll?

As for Franzen, I really do think he did go down a little easy. It doesn't change the fact I know, but frankly, he probably did sell that a little.

Edited by chelios4eva

How the Wings can look for a suspension for Langkow after a submarine hit by Lebda is beyond me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pretty much tells you how this guy thinks. "anyone who hits first is fair game"

That kind of retaliation should never be tolerated, if it is you send a really bad (3'rd grade style) message. Grow up. Two wrongs don't make a...

just becuase i was wrong about today doesn't mean I can't write on the boards? besides, I stand beside my stance, we were horrible in 3-4 and we deserved to lose if we played like that again today. Luckly we did not.

No, I didn't say you couldn't write, I'm just surprised to see someone back here a day after giving up on the club. Interesting.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Remember the Forum Guidelines, fellas. If you get trolling on another forum expect to be banned permanently here.

We don't need the mess started over there coming here.

Wasent even trolling. Just saying my opinion.