• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

omnipotent_hudler

TSN reporting Lebda has suffered concussion

Rate this topic

Unbelievable you're making Lebda out as the victim here.

They were both equally stupid. The game is a blowout, theres absolutley no need for a hit like that. Nice attempt to end the guys career.

Langkow reacted, overreacted, but Jesus, that hit was vicious.

Wait, the game was a blowout, and there's no need for anyone to injure anyone else? I like your logic. I really do. I wish your team had that logic too.

I think Lebda's hit was a hip check. Certainly wasn't malicious.

It almost looked like lebda lost his balance

On a slightly different note, Barry Melrose said on ESPN after the game that he doesn't expect McLennan to be suspended!! WHAT???!?!?!?! Is he on DRUGS? How does this joker keep a job in anyway related to hockey??

On a slightly different note, Barry Melrose said on ESPN after the game that he doesn't expect McLennan to be suspended!! WHAT???!?!?!?! Is he on DRUGS? How does this joker keep a job in anyway related to hockey??

Barry Melrose, along with most forms of hockey media, doesn't like the Wings. Him saying that hardly suprises me at all. In fact, it really doesn't.

No, they aren't.

OMG you Calgary homers are just to much to take! It was a clean check and clearly nothing was wrong with your pathedic excuse for a hockey player, given his sucker punch within 2 seconds of this "malicious, possible career ending" hit! What a joke!

He is the victim.

Lifting someones head up and punching them in the face is not legal and is just a cheap shot and a show that Calgary cant handle themselves.

It also doesnt help that Calgary's captian, Jerome Iginla, is supposed to lead the team by example. He ends up "leading by example" by giving Schnieder two cheap shots when the game was well in hand. Not to mention what Calgary's backup goalie did.

No, they aren't.

Who's not? The Calgary media?

Well suprise suprise! Never saw that coming! :rolleyes:

You're no different then any other Flames fan. You guys have one of the dirtiest players of your own in Iginla. Yet, because he is such a nice guy off the ice, the crap he pulls on the ice means nothing. Not to mention the fact that he's such a ***** that he fights with a visor!

So please, before we start pointing fingers here and calling Lebda dirty, just look at your own team. Dare I mention Jamie McLennan again? Or Brad Stuart? Yeah, thought so.

I am hoping for 2-3 Flames to be suspended and the Team as whole to be fined because the coach should have more restraint on what happend today.

Exactly what I said :!: :!: :clap::yowza:

They were both equally stupid. The game is a blowout, theres absolutley no need for a hit like that. Nice attempt to end the guys career.

BS!!!! I suppose by ending a career you must be thinking a knee-injury. again, BS! at NO point did Lebda throw out a knee or have any intent to injure. that was a hip-check, maybe you've never heard of one before. He threw his hip into Langkow. Lebda is shorter than Langkow, so ultimately, he was going to be lower than him anyway. And the referees saw he was hurt so they tried to come up with some sort of penalty to call.. clipping? I was hit the SAME EXACT way in bantam except the refs made a good NO-call and I didn't go punch the guy in the cage.

Also, i just revied the play and Lebda DID NOT hit his head on the ice / boards during or after impact of the clean check... Therefore, LANGKOW'S PUNCH DID CAUSE THE CONCUSSION. suspend his ass.

And I must say that due to all of Lebda's head injuries already, that punch may be the only element of that play that could cause a career-ending result.

Edited by pavyaz19

Barry Melrose, along with most forms of hockey media, doesn't like the Wings. Him saying that hardly suprises me at all. In fact, it really doesn't.

Oh I totally agree with Merose disliking the Wings (along with any other media outlet outside of Hockeytown) but REALLY he just made himself look stupid to anyone with a smidge of hockey knowledge let alone his peers. The fact that he would make himself sound so stupid is what surprises me. He maybe always willing to show is bias, but usually stops short of down right stupidity!

Lankow is one of many animals on this team. There not the type of animals on Noah Ark either!!!!!!

Its a couple of you Calgary fans, you included on this board that condone any kind of s*** :scared: . I hope Lebda gets better quickly.

:D

Yeah i dont get what he was watching if he does'nt think it looked that bad. Has he ever taken a direct punch to the head with an ice hockey glove? it hurts alot more than a bare fist trust me.

No doubt the Pain Train will take care of Langkow and if not him, then Markov sure will :sly:

Yah you know that's kind of why I wish Bert was still in the game at that point.

To quote Artie Lang, " Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

OMG you Calgary homers are just to much to take! It was a clean check and clearly nothing was wrong with your pathedic excuse for a hockey player, given his sucker punch within 2 seconds of this "malicious, possible career ending" hit! What a joke!

C'mon, hes been one of the best Calgary fans out there, and he'll be the first one to admit when his team is doing something wrong. He's in no way a homer.

The Lebda hit could've gone either way. Discretion of the ref. The retaliation, however, should be penalized.

Yeah i dont get what he was watching if he does'nt think it looked that bad. Has he ever taken a direct punch to the head with an ice hockey glove? it hurts alot more than a bare fist trust me.

Yah you know that's kind of why I wish Bert was still in the game at that point.

Hey that sig is so funny :D:clap: . He needs to be arressted for claiming he was going to kill someone, its just a game. These Calgary fans and players are the same way, cool it.

Who's not? The Calgary media?

Well suprise suprise! Never saw that coming! :rolleyes:

You're no different then any other Flames fan. You guys have one of the dirtiest players of your own in Iginla. Yet, because he is such a nice guy off the ice, the crap he pulls on the ice means nothing. Not to mention the fact that he's such a ***** that he fights with a visor!

So please, before we start pointing fingers here and calling Lebda dirty, just look at your own team. Dare I mention Jamie McLennan again? Or Brad Stuart? Yeah, thought so.

Thanks for the broad stroke with the paintbrush, much appreciated. Ive shown your board nothing but respect and will continue to do so, whether or not I get sworn at or called an animal.

Both players were dirty on the play. I personally thought the hit was low and late. Lebda is 5'9 and Langkow is 5'10 so the height theory can be thrown right out the window.

McLennan over reacted. Where have I defended him?

After games 1 and 2, I was all over Brad Stuart's case.

Edited by Jiggy_12