• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

omnipotent_hudler

TSN reporting Lebda has suffered concussion

Rate this topic

The one thing i dont understand is the official was looking straight at them even with his perifal vision he would be able to see the play. IMO if they were in Calgary the refs for sure would have seen that if the play was reversed. Then the official skates over to lebda and points at him like he just punched Langkow. I was disgusted :angry:

Just on a side note, Craig Conroy came out and said that his team cannot play that way and that a couple of players--I am guessing Igoonla, Kipper's backup, and Langkow were his three--just snapped. Maybe Iginla should take note from Conroy and act with some class.

Conroy has always been a class act. He's the only Flame I'll ever respect.

This was a hip check and it looks like Lebda's knee buckled when his legs went into the boards. If that is the case and I really think it is, than Langkow's sucker punch is really just that as Lebda was probably in pain from the knee injury and Langkow clearly lifted up Lebda's head and gave him an uppercut. BS Langkow should not be playing in the next game period.

There will be no suspension that was quite the chop by lebda imo...also a cheap shot my langkow but the punch was not that bad from the replays at least

A chop? What game were you watching? Lebda crouched and checked his man into the boards.

Calgary has played like a bunch of animals if you ask me. I think Ijginla, Mr.stick Goalie, and Lankow should all be out game 6

We could also throw Primeau and Warrener into that group as well. One thing i'm sick of - and I LOVE PLAYOFF HOCKEY - is all this crease crashing that no-one speaks of when it happens to Dom. They allowed a goal by the Flames in Game #4 for christ sakes aftwer crashing Dom. Then Maltby gets tagged and knocked into Kipper last game and the goal doesn't count because of it.

Either way, I love when the dirty stuff comes out, cause that usually means the other team is frustrated, dejected and starting to think we can't beat these guys. I was laughing my ass off yesterday once I saw Calgary resorting to the goon stuff. The got some great players on that team, and they choose to go down that road. Like it's gonna win them some games? :lol: