• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zetterbergfuturemvp

i lost all respect for cbc

Rate this topic

i was so glad i got to watch the game today with the nbc commentators and it pains me to know i gotta watch tomorrow's game wit their comments ........ im watching don cherry now and he's showing the mclellan slash to franzen and hes saying it was a little tap .......a little tap ??? LOL and then they showed franzen get his stick up on his head ( which looked totally an accident ) and they got the balls to say well if calgarys goalie is suspended for 1 game (like hes ever gonna play anyways ) shouldnt franzen ?? LOLLLLLLLLLLL these 2 old fools have lost their mind , and then cherry goes on to say we got calgary all pumped up and that theyd win tomorrow and then game 7 their on there own LOLL , and now i read the topic about lebda being possibly out by a sucker punch from one of their wimps ?? man oh man i am super pissed , i hope to god we destroy them tomorrow night

i was so glad i got to watch the game today with the nbc commentators and it pains me to know i gotta watch tomorrow's game wit their comments ........ im watching don cherry now and he's showing the mclellan slash to franzen and hes saying it was a little tap .......a little tap ??? LOL and then they showed franzen get his stick up on his head ( which looked totally an accident ) and they got the balls to say well if calgarys goalie is suspended for 1 game (like hes ever gonna play anyways ) shouldnt franzen ?? LOLLLLLLLLLLL these 2 old fools have lost their mind , and then cherry goes on to say we got calgary all pumped up and that theyd win tomorrow and then game 7 their on there own LOLL , and now i read the topic about lebda being possibly out by a sucker punch from one of their wimps ?? man oh man i am super pissed , i hope to god we destroy them tomorrow night

Wow, you can post on LGW from your cell phone? Because this reads like a 10 year old girl's text message.

I personally can't stand the NBC commentators, mostly because they never shut up and have nothing but negative comments about either team the entire game. That being said, the CBC personnel are complete morons. They never know any of the players' names, constantly screw up stats and numbers, and often times would refer to Hasek as Kiprusoff and vice versa. For my money, you just can't get any better than Ken and Mick.

Pathetic. I agree. I am so done with Don Cherry. After McClennan chopped Franzen twice, Franzen skating away got his stick up, and you can see it is pretty errant. Cherry says this is why McClennan went berzerk. What a load. Talk about homerism. I used watch ALL my hockey on CBC, but I just cant stand it anymore.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Thanks Drake we really needed that.

Like the spirit and I for one am also rapidly losing respect for cbc and Tsn. Both Biased but hey since hockey and health care are the only things candians have for them ill let it slide.

Guest Crymson

Wow, you can post on LGW from your cell phone? Because this reads like a 10 year old girl's text message.

Damnit, Drake! You can't use the same joke twice.

Yeah i totally agree. I couldnt watch CBC today it was pathetic. Commentators were soo dry and boring just took the life out of the game and they acted as if Calgary did nothing wrong with the slash and they didn't even mention the punch and everything. I was far better to see NBC's better quality picture on the game and hear Pierre "The Monster" McQuire speak the truth and go crazy about the thug nature of the Calgoons. Even when Cleary hit Phaneuf that game they didnt even say anything. The CBC announcers just went quite and then Detroit scored and they addressed the hit after in the replay. Whereas if it was a Calgary body check they would be going crazy and saying it was the biggest hit of the season. I love the commentators who do Toronto and Montreal games on CBC but the west coast announcers are pieces of s*** and I wish I had FSN Detroit cause I'm stuck with hearing these stupid CBC announcers until we play another team cause then maybe TSN will take over the Redwings series.

In conclusion, a big F*ck You to CBC!

Yeah i totally agree. I couldnt watch CBC today it was pathetic. Commentators were soo dry and boring just took the life out of the game and they acted as if Calgary did nothing wrong with the slash and they didn't even mention the punch and everything. I was far better to see NBC's better quality picture on the game and hear Pierre "The Monster" McQuire speak the truth and go crazy about the thug nature of the Calgoons. Even when Cleary hit Phaneuf that game they didnt even say anything. The CBC announcers just went quite and then Detroit scored and they addressed the hit after in the replay. Whereas if it was a Calgary body check they would be going crazy and saying it was the biggest hit of the season. I love the commentators who do Toronto and Montreal games on CBC but the west coast announcers are pieces of s*** and I wish I had FSN Detroit cause I'm stuck with hearing these stupid CBC announcers until we play another team cause then maybe TSN will take over the Redwings series.

In conclusion, a big F*ck You to CBC!

TSN or Sportsnet would have been way better. The play by play guy kept messing up the teams too. Could just my cable, but does CBC seem grainy to anyone else? I'm watching the Dallas/Van game right now, may as well be getting an air signal on antenna.

Edited by stev0

TSN or Sportsnet would have been way better. The play by play guy kept messing up the teams too. Could just my cable, but does CBC seem grainy to anyone else? I'm watching the Dallas/Van game right now, may as well be getting an air signal on antenna.

CBC is always at least a little grainy for me. I think it's just their way of "sticking it" to us Americans.

Wow, he just said Calgary's problem is they can't score 5 on 5.

Um...when are they 5 on 5?

Ugh, and just said if Calgary did win tomorrow we're probably too old to win game 7....

I watched the game on NBC but i had it being taped on CBC. I was not home for the first half of the game. I wanted to show my sis all the crap that happened at the end and oh my God what a bunch of homers the CBC commentators were on just about everythign that happened.

I think the one I'm most pissed about is the Langkow deal. I watched that replay about 10 times. He got knocked down, got right up and sucker punched Lebda, then acted like he suddenly got shot, froze up, and fell over. LOL. He clearly did that so the refs wouldn't notice the sucker punch.

The League better give out a suspension for that. That was absurd. ANd this talk about the slash being a love tap is ridiculous. I love Don Cherry but that is stupid. There's no way. I don't care, what it if woulda clipped him in the head? Then what? Just thank God it was in his chest area and not a little higher like in the throat area. F'n stupid. That better get a LONG suspension.

Not that I care, but my question(s) to you are: a) is that you in your avatar and b) are you in fact as dumb as you look? Go Wings!

Guest Tunbo Batman

To those of you who "just" lost respect for CBC : didn't you watch last year's series against edmonton? every edmonton shot was a great scoring chance, every time the puck touched roloson it was a great save. they are SO biased....they're not even trying to look objective.

This year is also pathethic. Any Calgary player can ram Hasek or try any dirty tactic and that's "grit" and "hard-nosed canadian hockey". But a red wing being within 5 feet of Kipper for Detroit's 4th goal? That "should be a penalty because the goaltender can't be in position". They are so full of s***.

And Don Cherry is so far out, there's nothing to say about him anymore. Im in Canada, and I'm surronded by stupid drones who will root for canadian teams no matter what because "they are the underdog, man" and because "they are canadian"...and even THOSE morons think Cherry goes too far.

CBC is always at least a little grainy for me. I think it's just their way of "sticking it" to us Americans.

Cable installers make fun of the picture quality. I love talking to them about it. :D