• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CrazyCanuck

Daniel Cleary Penalty Shot Video

Rate this topic

Im guessing you hate the Canucks cuz everyone around you loves them, and its sorta the same situation for me too. Everyone likes the Wings around here so I picked the Canucks. And in case your wondering why I bothered going to the game, I despise the Flames with a passion and I enjoy any chance I can to watch them get their asses kicked live. :cool:

Just so happened that me and my buddy got a great video of the Penalty Shot and the crowd reaction afterwards....awesome game to be at!

Very nice.

The crowd was rockin' today. I hope I can make it to at least one playoff game this year - but that all depends on my brother getting tickets from work.

And... Cleary has been amazing this series.

Just so happened that me and my buddy got a great video of the Penalty Shot and the crowd reaction afterwards....awesome game to be at!

Thanks!! That was a priceless reaction. :D I was there too. The four drunk guys in front of my went totally nuts, almost spilling their beers and high-fiving everyone in sight.... anyways, I was super happy to be able to hear "I Can See Clearly Now". I love that song.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

Thank you much for sharing.....on a more important note - was the big-cube-scoreboard thing turning over a National Coney Island advertisement at the end there? (the yellow one)

Now I'm just getting teased........

aloha