• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Schneids_is_awesome

Dan Cleary

Rate this topic

All the conversations going on about this game have been focused on the negatives: like Lebda's conscussion, Langkow's suckerpunch, Noodles' hack/wack/slash on Franzen. So I thought I'd bring up a huge positive for the Wings: Dan Cleary. The man has been amazing. When he went down in the second I was really worried about losing him for tomorrow night's game. His shootout goal was a beauty and his reaction was priceless. The story of Danny Cleary and not being wanted only a few short years ago to being a huge part of a team is a great thing to see. Now I avid Cleary fan, so I'd like to hear what everyone else has to say about the guy, beyond my biased mind. Plus, any others props you'd like to give to other Wings players. Let's focus on our teams huge win, not on Calgary's crapass, sore losing mentality.

Edited by Schneids_is_awesome

Guest Agalloch

If there was a Conn Smythe trophy handed out for each series, there's no doubt Dan should get the first one. He's been so amazing, not only this year in the playoffs, but last year as well. He steps up his play a ton in the playoffs.

Guest Crymson

All the conversations going on about this game have been focused on the negatives: like Lebda's conscussion, Langkow's suckerpunch, Noodles' hack/wack/slash on Franzen. So I thought I'd bring up a huge positive for the Wings: Dan Cleary. The man has been amazing. When he went down in the second I was really worried about losing him for tomorrow night's game. His shootout goal was a beauty and his reaction was priceless. The story of Danny Cleary and not being wanted only a few short years ago to being a huge part of a team is a great thing to see. Now I avid Cleary fan, so I'd like to hear what everyone else has to say about the guy, beyond my biased mind. Plus, any others props you'd like to give to other Wings players. Let's focus on our teams huge win, not on Calgary's crapass, sore losing mentality.

I've loved the guy since the start of the season. Wow, does he have all the heart in the world. What a guy. He's got a whole lot of Stevie in the way he plays.

Dan is my hero. He is what I aspire to be , a newife hockey player on the wings.

I've been a fan sicne he was with Edmonton , he was about to throw down with Phanuef today , and that goal was amazzzzing.

Mad Love Dano , lets finish this off tommorow :thumbup:

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

Dan is my hero. He is what I aspire to be , a newife hockey player on the wings.

I've been a fan sicne he was with Edmonton , he was about to throw down with Phanuef today , and that goal was amazzzzing.

Mad Love Dano , lets finish this off tommorow :thumbsup:

Haha, yes I knew the name of this topic would draw you in. You've been a fan since the beginning soo NO one can call you a bandwagoner. Dan Cleary's the man.

Also, on a different note I'd like to give props to Lilja...he man has stepped it up this series :thumbup:

Mad Love Dano , lets finish this off tommorow :thumbsup:

I always love your avatar sayings. :D

First time I saw Dan Cleary, was last year during the pre-season. I turned on the tv, just in time to see this "new guy" without a helmet on, just hustling around and kicking ass. Mickey Redmond just lovin the no helmet tenacity. Later he netted the shootout winner. (last pre season they did a shootout every game). Since that game I knew he was gonna be big for our team.

Dan Cleary is so damn awsome! I love his heart. I love his tenacity. I love how he owns Phaneaf. I love how he played today. Danny for MVP!