IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

TV: CBC (HD), FSN Detroit, VERSUS

RADIO: FREE FM 97.1, FAN 960 AM

SIRIUS: 126 (Schedule)

XM: 206 (Schedule)

IPB Image

â–º Brett Lebda suffered a concussion in Game 5. He will not play tonight, and Kyle Quincey will replace him.

â–º Robyn Regehr remains questionable. He did not play in Game 5. According to "Playfair" he has a 50-50 chance of playing.

â–º Flames backup goaltender Jamie McLennan was suspended five games by the NHL for the filthy cheap shot he laid onto Johan Franzen in Game 5. The Flames have been fined 100k, and Jim "Playfair" was fined 25k. David Langkow did not receive any penalty for sucker punching Brett Lebda, and Jarome Iginla did not receive any punishment for his bratty attempts to intentionally injure Mathieu Schneider.

IPB Image

DETROIT

IPB ImageNiklas Kronwall (Back); Out

IPB ImageBrett Lebda (Concussion) Out

CALGARY

IPB ImageRichie Regehr (Concussion); Out

IPB ImageRobyn Regehr (Knee); Questionable

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Offense

1: HENRIK ZETTERBERG - PAVEL DATSYUK - TOMAS HOLMSTROM

2: JOHAN FRANZEN - ROBERT LANG - TODD BERTUZZI

3: KIRK MALTBY - KRIS DRAPER - DAN CLEARY

4: JIRI HUDLER - VALTTERI FILPPULA - MIKAEL SAMUELSSON

Defense

1: NICKLAS LIDSTROM - DANNY MARKOV

2: MATHIEU SCHNEIDER - ANDREAS LILJA

3: CHRIS CHELIOS - KYLE QUINCEY

IPB Image

Offense

1: MATTHEW LOMBARDI - WAYNE PRIMEAU - TONY AMONTE

2: KRISTEN HUSELIUS - DAYMOND LANGKOW - JAROME IGINLA

3: ALEX TANGUAY - CRAIG CONROY - DAVID MOSS

4: MARCUS NILSON - STEPHANE YELLE - JEFF FRIESEN

Defense

1: BRAD STUART - RHETT WARRENER

2: ROMAN HAMRLIK - DION PHANEUF

3: MARK GIORDANO - ANDREI ZYUZIN

IPB Image

IPB Image

HIGHLIGHTS WILL BE DOWNLOADABLE FOR EACH GAME AS THE SERIES PROGRESSES

GAME 1: STREAM - DOWNLOAD

GAME 2: STREAM - DOWNLOAD

GAME 3: STREAM - DOWNLOAD

GAME 4: STREAM - DOWNLOAD

GAME 5: STREAM - DOWNLOAD

GAME 6:(4/22) DET @ CGY - -9:00 PM ET - (TV: FSND, CBC, VERSUS)

GAME 7:(4/24) CGY @ DET - --------TBD - (TV: FSND, CBC, VERSUS)*

* If necessary

Edited by aflac9262

First again!

Of course you may have to edit this when we find out who is suspended for this game.

I fear Detroit will have a steady march to the penalty box after all of this "Kipper getting run" lip service.

Either way, Wings win!

Wings 6

Douchebags - 0

No shaking hands.

esteef

Edited by esteef

McLenan leads team with PIM. Cheap ass f*****.

No prediction, Wings play 60 minutes of great hockey.

Sidenote, keep up with the goodwork aflac, also keep an eye on the NHL sites, I'm sure there will be suspensions by gametime.

Iginlame and Langklown will now have to deal with the Tuzzi and the Stein!

I love this! I am still slightly fumed about last game and now I have to start thinking about this one. :blush:

The "to do list" for the game: (1) Win (2) No one get injured.

I am sure the Wings are still fumed too--not a good thing for the Flames.

the wings will come out and absolutely play balls to the wall hockey. they want to end this series ASAP so no more guys get injured. plus it will be an added bonus to knock out the flames on their ice :P. we win, pretty convincingly at that

retarded bull s*** penalties caused by the inability to control even the most basic of emotions leads to a total collapse by calgary.

5-2 wings.

kipper will get run. bert steve moores iginla. hasek fights playUNfair. and 11 calgary fans take on the remaining wings on the bench and are slaughtered by franzen who exacts his revenge by taking off his skates and cutting people up.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

well at least thats the only thing left to happen after what transpired tonight...

tough game, wings keep control and dominate.

McLenan leads team with PIM. Cheap ass f*****.

No prediction, Wings play 60 minutes of great hockey.

Sidenote, keep up with the goodwork aflac, also keep an eye on the NHL sites, I'm sure there will be suspensions by gametime.

Iginlame and Langklown will now have to deal with the Tuzzi and the Stein!

What's funny about that is that he only played 18 seconds. 22 penalty minutes in 18 seconds. Doesn't that have to be some kind of record? :thumbdown:

If Lebda is out with a concussion, I hope Quincey doesn't have too many nerves playing in such an important playoff game!

kipper will get run. bert steve moores iginla. hasek fights playUNfair. and 11 calgary fans take on the remaining wings on the bench and are slaughtered by franzen who exacts his revenge by taking off his skates and cutting people up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good to see this thread back up.

If Lebda is out with a concussion, I hope Quincey doesn't have too many nerves playing in such an important playoff game!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Knowing how the Wings youth plays (Flip, Huds, Lebda) I am encouraged. Quincey is a big body and a physical player. Hopefully he is fired up and will elevate his game and lay some cheap f***ers out.

I think in Game 6, the Wings will be all business in their execution, considering how Game 5 ended. I think they'll defeat the Flames decisively, leaving no doubt that this year's team is for real. Time to break Calgary's back in their own house!

Prediction:

The good news?

The Flames come dressed in wrestling attire and get scored on because they have no one in net while they do tag team moves on Cleary. Meanwhile, Iginla loses Intercontinental Championship to Bertuzzi by submission later in the night. Then the 'Pain Train' Lilja does the Swedish Steam Engine hip check on Langkow in the final minutes.

The bad news?

Marty McSorley is guest referee.

Regardless, Wings win 3-1.

Edited by SuperCalaFilppulastic!

I honestly have a great feeling that this is it. Wings are going to win and big, again. The Flames have made an embarssment of themselves, and every team in the league wants to see them fail for their goonery, and their lack of class.

The Wings know what they have to do, and they know to take advantag and put em away NOW!!

I just PRAY that the goons try and not injure our guys. That's the only thing that im really afraid of.

Wings win it 5-3 (2 by Lidstrom, Hank, Homer, Tuzzi)

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!