• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DetroitBoy313

Frozen moment...

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitBoy313

Hey guy's,probably most of you guys seen this and I know their is a million posts going on right now but I had to point out just in case anyone didn't notice it.The FROZEN MOMENT picture on NHL.COM is Cleary beating Kipper on the penalty shot and if you look in the back you will see our very own KID ROCK with a Wings jersey on and rockin the old english D on his head.That picture is priceless,look at his face lol.That's one kool thing about Kid Rock he's just like a regular dude,he's not a egotistical rockstar,he loves his home.

Edited by DetroitBoy313

Hey guy's,probably most of you guys seen this and I know their is a million posts going on right now but I had to point out just in case anyone didn't notice it.The FROZEN MOMENT picture on NHL.COM is Cleary beating Kipper on the penalty shot and if you look in the back you will see our very own KID ROCK with a Wings jersey on and rockin the old english D on his head.That picture is priceless,look at his face lol.That's one kool thing about Kid Rock he's just like a regular dude,he's not a egotistical rockstar,he loves his home.

^^^^^^^

Do you have a link?

Edited by rwfan007

Kid rock is no son of Hank......

... I really wouldn't be too proud of that.