• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ozzie30

Per TSN: McLennan suspended 5 games, Lebda out for Game 6

Rate this topic

eh, that is insignificant because he probably wouldnt have seen anymore ice this series... if the league wanted to send a stern message, something more should have been done.... maybe a couple stiff fines? i wouldnt object to lebda getting a fine as long as langkow and iginla got them too.

The coach was also fined $25K and the organization was fined $100K. This per NBC's broadcast.

*edit* hehe, I guess great minds think alike :)

Edited by A.T.Hun

"The National Hockey League has delivered a message to the Calgary Flames."

Wow, some message.Suspending their sieve backup goalie for 5 games.Like that makes ANY difference to their team.A suspension to Langkow would have at least said something.This is bulls***. :angry:

Well, that is just "sources say" maybe more to come as in fines or other suspensions?

*edit

haha, well, there ya have it, some fines.

Edited by alowicious

if the league wanted to send a stern message, something more should have been done.... maybe a couple stiff fines?

Playfair = $25,000

CAL Team = $100,000

per NBC Broadcast

EDIT: Jesus, I guess I gotta learn to type faster, lol.

Edited by i_like_cheese_2001

Well if the CHL won't suspend Langcow and iggy then I think it is only fair Bertuzzi administers his season ending suspension to them!

He would have got more if Franzen was injured. Im surprised Langkow is still not suspended, Lebda actually got injured and it was a pretty big cheapshot. BTW, isn't this Lebdas third concussion this year?? he got his first one on the Drake hit, then towards the end of the year he got one (i think), now this latest one :thumbdown: i hope he doesn't have soft head syndrome like Lindros becuase the concussions can really put a damper on his career> Get well soon Brett :clap:

I love how the headline on TSN reads "League Delivers Message".

The only message I'm getting from this is that the NHL isn't ballsy enough to take discipline on a player that could actually make a difference. I don't think anyone is surprised though.