Zion

Be Serious

Rate this topic

... Detroit has every reason to lose tonight:

1) They've lost every other game in Calgary

2) They never play well out West

3) They're playing after NO rest

4) They're missing players

That said, if they win tonight, I will go nuts.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!

Who are the wings missing? The only guy who can't go is Lebda, and while he is solid, I have no worries about Quincey. Worse case senario, Nick gets more PT.

I think the Flames are going to be even less rested, especially when Playfair had Iginla playing....er, I mean gooning, for all those extra minutes in the 3rd.

It's probably a wash, both teams were rolling 4 lines all night for this exact reason.

BTW, Langkow's a prick.

esteef

I think the Flames are going to be even less rested, especially when Playfair had Iginla playing....er, I mean gooning, for all those extra minutes in the 3rd.

That's the thing that I think really works in our favor...with a big lead in the 3rd, we were able to drop lines 3 and 4 like they were 1 and 2. That's how it looked to me anyway.

This whole "old team" thing really gets lame. I think it was after game 2, Pierre McGuire asked Draper if we wanted to make it a short series since we're old, Draper kind of gave him a "you're on crack" look before delivering the appropriate PC answer. We're not really much older (if at all) than anyone else outside of Hasek (the goalie, doesn't have to move up and down the ice) and Chelios (in ridiculous condition).

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Serious as a heart attack baby! WOOOOO!!! BOW TO THE BIG RED MACHINE! God I love it!

... Detroit has every reason to lose tonight:

1) They've lost every other game in Calgary

2) They never play well out West

3) They're playing after NO rest

4) They're missing players

That said, if they win tonight, I will go nuts.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!

Huh? Wha? :P

I take full credit for this win. :-P

Terrific showing by the Wings. They just would not quit... EVER. This is the first game where they outskated the Flames at home.

Whatever they had for breakfast, save some of that for our next round.

I cannot tell you how relieved I am that this did NOT go 7 games, and that they can get a short break while we all await the result of the Vancouver/Dallas series to see who we're playing in Round 2.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!