• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

GAME 6 - 4/22 Red Wings at Flames (LIVE)

Rate this topic

Holstrom didn't touch the goalie :angry:. But remember now that the refs are going to call that because of the stick to the midsection that animal gave Franzen in Game 5.

LET GO WINGS!!!!!!!! :siren:

What a BS call on Detroit, he didn't even touch him.

While Iginla was raising the roof, the puck went right by his skates. Stick on the ice would almost surely equal a goal or at least a great chance. Nice job Iggy.

Overall, I'm happy the way the period ended and happy the Flames aren't losing.

Are you working both boards or only hanging out here? This place grows on you doesn't it? :D

esteef

I just got home, in time to see that hilariously bad call on Homer. It boggles my mind that people have spent the last week or so chiding Hasek for his supposed acting and diving... and Kipper gets a call on THAT? Clearly, the officiating is tilted toward Calgary, or against the Wings, take your pick.

I hope they can kill the remaining 40 seconds and move on. Calgary doesn't deserve a goal on that call, and they sure don't deserve to win this series. I hope the next round is more even-handed than this one. It literally makes me ill to watch this nonsense. :rolleyes:

Edited by puckloo39

you know if the calls keep going this way, sound bad but a retalation play on kipper needs to happen. Literally run his ***** ass into the back of the net

That was a horrible call. Gladly the PP is split up with the 4 on 4 and the Period change. Should make killing it easy.

I'd like to see us be very offensive on PP kills again, it worked well.

We need to keep getting good shots on Kipper, that's how we are gonna beat him.

Glad we're out shooting them. Now let's get some quality to go with that quantity in the second!

Yeah, it shoul be 2-0 wings. They blew some chances by passing it instead of just shooting. Babcock better tell them don't get cute.

LETS GO WINGS :siren:.

Oh well. The Wings will win this game over the Pathetic Goons With No Skill Who Can Only Win at Home Because of the Refs. And then Shames fans will cry because they choked in the playoffs once again.

And I'll laugh as the Wings go on to win the Stanley Cup.

lets just take care of what we can control and stop worrying about the refs. if we just take advantage of what little we get, we will win this game. the D is playing decent, and we are badly outshooting them.

Are you working both boards or only hanging out here? This place grows on you doesn't it? :D

esteef

Im reading it but havent posted there yet tonight.

Its kinda neat to see the other side.

I just got home, in time to see that hilariously bad call on Homer. It boggles my mind that people have spent the last week or so chiding Hasek for his supposed acting and diving... and Kipper gets a call on THAT? Clearly, the officiating is tilted toward Calgary, or against the Wings, take your pick.

I hope they can kill the remaining 40 seconds and move on. Calgary doesn't deserve a goal on that call, and they sure don't deserve to win this series. I hope the next round is more even-handed than this one. It literally makes me ill to watch this nonsense. :rolleyes:

I feel your pain :clap:.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! OMG LOL kelly hrudey on cbc said the penalty call on holmstrom was a legitimate penalty call and that holmstrom needed it to set him straight LMFAO!!!!!!! omg wtf is wrong with these commentators ! , for the love of god i wish nbc was covering the game

Edited by zetterbergfuturemvp

Great period for us and Man! Kipper is the biggest diver in the playoffs by a long shot this year. I agree with trying to keep players from interfering with the goaltender but please guys feel free to call unsportsmanlike conduct penalties as well, like they did with Dom that one time when he embellished.

Anyways great period, as long as we don't get hosed or unlucky we'll win if we keep this play up. Of course I know things will change.

"hehe hasek looks jittery hehe ohh we're so canadian!"

no, retards. he's dominik hasek. that's just how he plays. pay attention to the last 14 years and you'd know that. like a game 6 in round one will fluster the guy, c'mon.

ron mclean, i know now, only looks smart beside don cherry.

now hrudey's blabbering about mclennan sending a message because we screen kipper. f*** OFF. screening happens. get a guy who get us out, then, *******, or shut up. we don't bump kipper, since this seems ot be cbc's big excuse.

I think that's called wishful thinking, that Dom is "scared" of those goons in Calgary jerseys. Mac chose a good time to get injured so he doesn't have to skate around apologizing to the players he won a Cup with.

The only message McLennan sent was that he's unfit to play in the NHL. And, oh, look... he's sitting somewhere else, and he's a disgrace. The sad part of this all is, the Wings don't actually have to do anything wrong at all to be penalized. That fact could cost us the game.

can someone translate to me what these 2 guys at CBC are talking?

I mean one of them looks like he sees Wings trying to kill Kipper every corner, while the obvious Flames crap "miraculously" escapes his mind...

ahhh... screw them. the negativity seemed to fuel Wings in Game 5. if this is to continue I'm fine with that

That was a horrible call. Gladly the PP is split up with the 4 on 4 and the Period change. Should make killing it easy.

Shhhhhhhh! No jinxing stuff! The Flames are obviously going to score! They're going to score, they're going to score, they're going to score. :P

-Tim