• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Post-GAME 6: 4/21 Red Wings 2, Flames 1 (2OT)

Rate this topic

1.Did you see the Calgary fan (a girl) crying?Oh boy I know what that sting feels like,what goes around comes

right BACK around.

That's what makes this win so sweet. Not only did we get them back for all that bulls**t in game 5, we go 'em back for '04.

Also, no matter what, we can put away the notion that this team isn't tough or gritty enough. I believe we outhit the big, bad Flames for the series.

Who's soft now Huselius?

Edited by Airborn

HAHA me too, i said it like 20 times and everytime i did nothing happened and i kept looking like i was retarded infront of my girlfriend and my brother, and of course i see franzen break free and to prevent myself from further humiliation....i said nothing....and of course the game ends on that note.....

LMAO I kept doing that too!

I was like..OMG here we go..here we go! LETS DO THIS, FELLAS!

Guys lets not forget to give some credit to quincey also ... i didnt see him do any mistakes and i was pretty much suprised a rookie playing his first nhl playoff game and not do a mistake ... specially a defensemen congratulations ... he played good the mins that he played ... bright future

yeah I said that too. He was awesome today. Not in the flashy standout way, but in the cool, calm, and mature way. I doubt most NHL fans even knew he was a rookie.

Awesome! I never thought you weren't nice KP! Yes, sometimes Lang does stuff :P like make sure we don't lose a horrible loss and have to go to an even more horrible game 7 :drunk:

Well then. In that case, GO LANG!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You know what makes this SO fantastic?

NO one thought we could beat Calgary! We proved 'em wrong! "They are too tough for Detroit...Calgary is better offensively, the goaltending is better.." UMM NO.

DIDN'T I TELL YOU PEEPS NOT TO WORRY?! THAT'S RIGHT..LISTEN TO REEM. :P:lol:

I AM SO PUMPED RIGHT NOW! WOOOOOO! AND BOBBY LANG COMING THROUGH!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!

Hats off to Kipper though. One of the best in the world. :clap:

AND Conroy. Cool fella.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Thanks! I'm thinking you need Cleary back on yours...because Phaneuf is yesterdays news :P

I am experiencing a major brain fart and can't think of anything to write under a pic of cleary. So I figured I'd put nasty ass Phaneuf there. I get thinking.

Hats off to Kipper though. One of the best in the world. :clap:

He made it a series. Also, he was one of the rare Flames that represented himself with some class. Too bad goalies can't wear the C.

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :yowza:

OH the poetic irony! the man takes a swing to ribs like a man then makes the SOBs pay with the most painful goal of their whole pathetic season.

Payback is a *****, and so is Jarome Iginla!

and to make it better, it was in front of all their ******* fans... they were cheering their hearts out, and we shut 'em the hell up! WOO!

and to make it better, it was in front of all their ******* fans... they were cheering their hearts out, and we shut 'em the hell up! WOO!

There are good winners...and then there are ^^^

DIDN'T I TELL YOU PEEPS NOT TO WORRY?! THAT'S RIGHT..LISTEN TO REEM. :P:lol:

I know, right? I told them to root for Lang for a guaranteed win.

Much rooting for Lang tonight and we WON! :D

so i need to know...if dallas wins we play friday if they lose it could be either thursday or friday.....i hope we play friday, my sister's buddy is taking my to a couple of games in round two, but I can't go thursday....does anyone remember what they said about starting round two

Thank-you Johan... I thought that rush looked promising--nice bank pass from Lidstrom and what a great shot, no big wind up to telegraph it either...

Best team (by a red mile) won...

Please don't let that make you think less of us Wings fans. We are all not like that.

Honestly I think you've been great on here..lots of class and just great insight. Hope you stick around!

Just like their are bad losers. ala Iginla. :P

Nah, I'm just kidding here. He didn't get out of hand at the end of this game, probably because of the second OT factor in all.

Thanks for the decent posting though Jiggy. I know some fans would come on here and call it a fluke or some other crap, but you didn't. Thanks. :)