• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Post-GAME 6: 4/21 Red Wings 2, Flames 1 (2OT)

Rate this topic

This is not how i suspected this game to go down. I thought after last nights blow out we would have a continuation of goals. Im glad it ended the way it did because had Calgary been down 3 goals in the first they would have killed all of our players on purpose since they would have been out of playoffs anyways. Since it when into OT both teams had to focus on the game the whole time and it was just much safer for everyone!

You know what's even more stunning?

I picked Calgary in 6.

Along with my Weekend Picks, it just goes to prove that I can't pick a Wings game (or series) right to save my life. :lol:

If it makes you feel any better, I picked the Wings in 6.

What I'm trying to say is...let me make all of your future financial decisions. :P

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

This is how I feel. :lol::lol:

IPB Image

Guess those chumps should have cut down on the Marlboros. Can't keep up with the Red Wings! HAHAHA! Fags.

Edited by GodofHockeyStevieY19

This is not how i suspected this game to go down. I thought after last nights blow out we would have a continuation of goals. Im glad it ended the way it did because had Calgary been down 3 goals in the first they would have killed all of our players on purpose since they would have been out of playoffs anyways. Since it when into OT both teams had to focus on the game the whole time and it was just much safer for everyone!

i was thinking the same thing. although i wouldn've have minded blowing them out. :cool:

Thanks for the update on Homer. I was just about to start combing the inter-web for an answer on that.

Let's hope it's a quick stitch up and maybe a visor for a game or two if he can deal with it.

Wow... I really liked that Quincey kid. I love Lebda and what he brings, but it sure is nice to know that we have a go-to 7th defenseman like Quincey should we need him again.

FRIGGIN A, I am SOOOOO jazzed now. How the hell am I going to sleep?!?!? Well, maybe it won't be so hard to get to sleep now that I've stopped hearing the slurpfest from CBC on the tv. Time to tune in for some late night cartoonage to take my mind of hockey.

GOOD LORD it feels good to win in OT for a change. And it couldn't have been any sweeter. Hey, Cal-fairy.... how does that karma sandwich taste? I can't wait to read the Flamers post-game comments tomorrow morning.

Congrats to all the Winged Wheeler fans that made it through the game without popping a nitro pill or having to be hit with the ol' shock paddles.

Nighty night,

Jeff

Jiggy, don't know if you're still here (too many users to sift through down there), but... *offers handshake* ...great series. This one could have gone either way.

And most importantly, you were one of the few Flames fans here to handle yourself with some class.

Thanks alot, *returns handshake*

He wont be seen here his Flamers just lost lol. It was a good series but after yesterday they didn't deserve to win

I think I may just stick around for a while.

Guest Tunbo Batman

not to rain on anyone's parade, but this game was

1-******* boring

2-bad stress.

its always the same with those subpar teams : you shoot 40, 50, 60 times and all they van do is try to get in the way and then score on a lucky break. i was under the impression that i was watching a game TAPE. but hey, we won and the next round is gonna be much more exciting. we will face a good team this time.

Like I said in another thread, here's to hoping no golf club's are broken over unsuspecting golfer's midsection!

Okay, I hate Larry the Cable Guy, but I gotta...

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there. :P

It's good to see a team that could only generate 18 shots on net in over 4 periods eliminated. All the teams that just hang on and ride their goalie are out :thumbup: ! Now we can get down to some excellent action with the next 3 rounds.

2004 is now history. We beat Calgary in their own building, the same way they beat us, in OT. Revenge is sweet :sly:.

I wonder if I woke up my neighbours yelling "Yea.... Yea.... Yeaaaaaa!" :blush:.

1) Quincey was awesome.

2) Franzen...I love you, man.

3) Calder got an assist on the GWG. Bench Sammy

4) Lidstrom with 8pts in 6 games.

5) Go Dallas

Anyone know how to dump the HD video on a bell express VU PVR through the USB port? Is there a hack or anything...i want to put this on dvd....anyone?? currently the stupid bell guys have the hardware to do it but wont turn it on for us!