• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KYwingfan14

Holmstrom's injury

Rate this topic

From what I saw it looks like he had to get a bunch of stitches.

Looked like he had a nice cut.

Well the announcers said he went to the hospital, so I thought it may have been more serious than stitches..

It looked like it was a cut above his eye, but they took him to hospital for what they called "precautionary measures." I dunno, but people usually don't go to hospital for precautionary measures for a cut on the forehead. I just hope it's not serious...we're going to need Homer for the next series.

Precautionary, right? That's what the CBC guys said. I was hoping it wasn't an eye. I kept thinking of Stevie...

It was quoted as merely precautionary by FSND as well. I'm not too worried, Homer wanted back out on the ice, I doubt that'd be his train of thought if his eye was directly damaged.

You could actually see he was bleeding high on his forehead as his helmet came off.

Thats why I assumed it was for stitches, the cut looked pretty big on TV.

I agree, as soon as the stick hit there was a large red gash on his forehead. You can see this on the slow motion of the play. I think he is just fine, likely just deep enough to warrent being checked out. But at first he seemed fine, I mean they were doing the stiches on the bench.

I never heard that he was going to the hospital.. that sucks.