• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwinger4747

Best thing about round 2, playing an AMERICAN team.

Rate this topic

We will actually have a large Wings crowd presence on road games. Games in Dallas or San Jose will have lots of Wings fans, as opposed to Calgary or Edmonton, where none exist.

wont be many Wings fans in San Jose...the Shark Tank is CRAZY hostile

Actually, there will be a fair number of Wings fans at the Tank for this series. There are A LOT of ex-Detroiters who've moved away and resettled in the Bay Area. Every time the Wings play at the Tank we see them sporting their red Yzerman sweaters. I think 39 home games per year at theTank they root for the Sharks until their Wings come to town and then all bets are off. Trust me, you will be able to hear that annoying "Let's Go Red Wings" chant over the TV, at least until we manage to drown them out. :P

I also hate Drew Rememda.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Drew was San Jose's FSN TV color-guy from 00-06 and before that he was the radio color guy from 97-00. He had the best on-air repartee with Randy Hahn, the TV play-by-play guy. Every time I hear himon CBC I get all misty. I miss Drew every Sharks broadcast and wish he didn't want to move back to Canada to raise his family there. Selfish prick! :lol: Now we're got Marty McSorely on the TV side, and he's just no Drew, although he is improving.

Edited by FabHckyBbe

I watched on channel 802.

Hmmm. That's strange. I watched it on the channel too but it was in 4:3 HD not true widescreen. I could stretch the picture out but it wasn't the same.