• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zion

History of Bernie

Rate this topic

Bernie the Rally Bird! I know he wasn't taken on road trips, but he was critical at home. I wonder what he is doing right now. Pecking water from the ice, perhaps...?

... or perhaps this is a sign that I should go to bed. I have to get up in four hours...

I think he had something to do with it. Some of the members here at LGW might also have had something to do with, as they were the ones who sent the Wings players the bernie T-Shirts.

Woo Bernie!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You know, I never thought of it until just now but...I figured out why the Flames melted down in game 5...they didn't get Bernie shirts. they probably sounded something like this,

"yeah, our fans are loud and loyal and everything, but... they never gave us shirts."

You know, I never thought of it until just now but...I figured out why the Flames melted down in game 5...they didn't get Bernie shirts. they probably sounded something like this,

"yeah, our fans are loud and loyal and everything, but... they never gave us shirts."

And nothing says loyalty like shirts! :siren:

Cute quote!

:lol: :lol:

Awesome!!

figured I'd help you out..since its obviously lacking, youll probably get a better response if you post in one of the other bernie threads, mainly the larger one.

I was at the game when he first appeared. Not sure where the name came about from, but he was flying around the arena and even landed on the ice several times during the play (obviously not around the actually play). During the intermissions he was playing chicken with the zamboni's and luckily he won ;) Dom was even found talking swipes at him at one point when flew too close to the corner to his left.

That's all I got on this one :)

Edited by OsGOD

little to what SOME people think and for some reason don't get its a cool thing that someone came up with about it. its something we fans are having fun with even if it seems like a 2 year old came up with it. support for our team comes in many forms and this is just a fun way for us to support or team.

Edited by Lint123