• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings_Dynasty

Official Monday GDT: Stars @ Canucks, 9PM EST

Rate this topic

GO STARS GO!!!

EDIT: Also, the game will be on CBC. In case you want to watch it as Canadians see it, you know, minus all the equal officiating.

By the way, I found a quote in Star Wars that fits the situation last night perfectly. See signature below. :D

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

Everybody in the LNC gunna watch to see who we play next?!?

Even though not an official member (not allowed to use computer once offsides gets home for the most part) I will be up watching the game as usual ;)

Stars carry the momentum into this game and come out winners.

I think another shutout for Turco might happen as well. The Canucks are going to be trying really hard to score, but Turco might just solve them again.

But he won't solve the Wings if he faces us! :)

sorry for off topic but does anyone know a good stars forum? url?

edtit: ok i found a forum http://www.starsboard.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

seems like a bunch of cool guys. but i think i found the most stupid person i have ever seen posted in my life.. look at some of his posts regarding the ending minutes game 5 (mclennan vs franzen incident):

Franzen dove. What an ass.

The reffing ruined this game for me. I thought it was good until after the Lombardi goal and how long they took to decide that Zyuzin didn't touch it.

Cheapshots by Calgary eh? Nonsense.

They were trying to start a fight to get the team going again.

Lebda made the biggest cheapshot of the game on Langkow. I want the Wings to win it all, but man, I hope he gets a suspension for that awful awful excuse for a hipcheck.

On another note, I am glad to see Cleary was okay. That was very scary, I thought he may have broken his neck.

ok ok this wasnt THAT bad.. but look at this:

I agree there. They lost their cool trying to reclaim the momentum.

I,think the ref overreacted in kicking McLennan out of the game, why wouldn't they just put someone in the box for him?

I still think Iginla is a class act.

By the way, does anyone know why Lombardi writes "Hen Hen Hen" on his sticks?

lol?

ok ok ready for the best post by him?.. here it comes (regarding the suspension of mclennan + fines):

I am probably the only person who thinks that this is WAY too harsh.

Franzen dove, Franzen also clipped him in the head.

I don't think that any kind of suspension should have been given out, but one or two games wouldn't have been out of line.

McLennan hackin Franzen in front was not an uncommon occurance in the old NHL. Off the top of my head, I recall Felix Potvin, Ron Hextall, Mike Vernon, Darcy Wakaluk, John Blue, and Eddie Belfour doing it. And I know there was a lot more. Goalies should be allowed to do things of this nature to protect their crease.

I don't like the new NHL and the uber-sensitive penalities. Maybe I'm just a crank.

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by hak

man those stars forums have a cockiness about them if thinking of playing the red wings, let it be their downfall!

downfall to us of course, they win tonight hopefully :P

Edited by Viperar