• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
azshark

Wings Schedule...per NHL today

Rate this topic

2007 Stanley Cup Conference Semifinals Open Wednesday

April 23, 2007

NEW YORK -- The National Hockey League today announced the dates and starting times for the 2007 Stanley Cup Playoff Conference Semifinal round, which begins Wednesday, April 25 when the Buffalo Sabres host the New York Rangers and the Anaheim Ducks host either the San Jose Sharks or Vancouver Canucks. The Canucks and Dallas Stars contest the seventh and deciding game of their Conference Quarterfinal series tonight in Vancouver.

NBC and VERSUS will provide national coverage in the United States. Coverage by Canadian rightsholders CBC, TSN and RDS will be announced shortly.

2007 WESTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS

Series "K" Time (ET) #1 Detroit vs. Dallas/San Jose Network

Thursday, April 26 7:30 p.m. Dallas/San Jose at Detroit VERSUS

Saturday, April 28 3:00 p.m. Dallas/San Jose at Detroit NBC

Monday, April 30 9/10:00 p.m. Detroit at Dallas/San Jose VERSUS

Wednesday, May 2 9/10:00 p.m. Detroit at Dallas/San Jose VERSUS

* Saturday, May 5 2:00 p.m. Dallas/San Jose at Detroit NBC

* Monday, May 7 TBD Detroit at Dallas/San Jose VERSUS

* Wednesday, May 9 TBD Dallas/San Jose at Detroit VERSUS

This schedual will stink for Dallas if we play them with only 1 day of rest, it could be to their advantage but i dout it with all the game that went into OT.

Edited by Williams29fan

Dallas would be 9 instead of 10. One hour doesn't seem like much, but it could be the difference between being on time for work or not for me!

yea thats what i thought, thanks for clarification

Set for 2 more afternoon games. It is nice, cuz I suppose I can watch them, but at the same time, it seems a little early to be drinking and gettin all excited. Why do they keep giving us them? I guess the have to match the time differences for different tv feeds and we happen to be located in the middle, but still. Do we ever get the Saturday headline act? ... Oh yeah, in about a month we will be.

Set for 2 more afternoon games. It is nice, cuz I suppose I can watch them, but at the same time, it seems a little early to be drinking and gettin all excited. Why do they keep giving us them? I guess the have to match the time differences for different tv feeds and we happen to be located in the middle, but still. Do we ever get the Saturday headline act? ... Oh yeah, in about a month we will be.

it'll be all about nbc's tv schedule...but i'm not complaining right now, we're two for two on weekend games in these playoffs....let's hope the trend continues!!

I am so pissed right now. Game 3 falls on my sisters graduation ceremony. Apparently graduation is more important than the NHL playoffs? UGH. I am angered. I have never missed a Wings game since I've been a fan, let a lone a playoff one.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

I am so pissed right now. Game 3 falls on my sisters graduation ceremony. Apparently graduation is more important than the NHL playoffs? UGH. I am angered. I have never missed a Wings game since I've been a fan, let a lone a playoff one.

panicccccccc :crazy:

Just sign up for text message updates on the game. It's a life saver sometimes.

Game 5 is on Jen's WSU graduation... Luckily its at 2pm and her ceremony is at 11am or something.

Guest DetroitBoy313

Does anyone know if Saturday's game is going to be a early or a evening game? And one more thing is Hockeytown cafe a good place to watch a game?I never been there and just wondering what the atmosphere is like?

Does anyone know if Saturday's game is going to be a early or a evening game? And one more thing is Hockeytown cafe a good place to watch a game?I never been there and just wondering what the atmosphere is like?

Per the schedule it is at 3pm this saturday. Seems like it was a party last night. I usually go to Joe Vision when they offer that.