• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

SHARKS

Rate this topic

Going into the Shark Tank, they are the one team that absolutely s*** kicked us 9-3 ... But we will win this series! I was really hoping for Dallas to win but oh well. GO WINGS, DIE SHARKS. Shark hating movie posters now people.

My biggest concern in this series is how our older defense will respond to the Sharks big, fast forwards. If the defense stays strong and we get production from our secondary scorers, we're in good shape.

The HP Pavilion. Their Horn sounds like another s***ty Intel Processor going through an HP Pavilion PC :)

Their horn is actually freakin sweet.....probably the best or 2nd best [Ducks] in the league....to bad we won't be hearing it that often.... :( ............ :sly:

This is going to be a very tough series. Our trial by flames certainly helped bond the team... but we'll need all of our stars to stand tall and a power play with some actual power... or at least some play. As long as it has SOMETHING.

I'm going to say & hope for Wings in 6. But, given the 1-3 record, and the 5-1 & 9-4 losses they handed us... it is not going to be easy. I do believe we are the underdog here, and hope our boys play like it.

They never played us with Bertuzzi, and the 9-3 was against Osgood (I believe).

We have grit and depth, but they do too. It may come straight down to goal tending for this one.

Actually i thought that was against Hasek and it was one of his worst games on the year, but that being said we did have a 4-0 lead before the slaughter happened <_< I am not sure but i think they have not played us since we have recieved Calder and Bert. This is a whole different team then the one that the sharks seen in the reg season. Should make for an Interesting series.

I am going to say wings in 6

Edited by MTU_Huskies963

Actually i thought that was against Hasek and it was one of his worst games on the year, but that being said we did have a 4-0 lead before the slaughter happened <_< I am not sure but i think they have not played us since we have recieved Calder and Bert. This is a whole different team then the one that the sharks seen in the reg season. Should make for an Interesting series.

I am going to say wings in 6

Yello! Newbie to your board & Sharks fan here, not to flame, but to calmly discuss the upcoming series....

As as FYI -- the 9-4 game was with Hasek in net, and the Wings had a 3-0 lead in the first before the Sharks scored 9 unanswered goals. The Wings got the 4th goal late after all was decided (Sharks got either 5 or 6 on the PP I believe).

But that was the regular season and this is now, so it doesn't matter too much.

One thing to note....we havn't played you since you picked up Calder & Bertuzzi, fair enough. But you haven't played us since we picked up Guerin & Rivet, either.

Here to an AWESOME series!!!