• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

SHARKS

Rate this topic

For some reason I am not worried at all about the Sharks. After the first series I think I saw something in Wings that I never really saw before and it's called passion. So, good luck Sharks.

And one more thing, hey Nabby, team Russia still waiting for your at the Worlds in Moscow!

Wings in 6.

I'm glad we are playing the sharks, that way if we truely deserve the cup we will have to earn it, and actually see the talent increase, I mean how many years have you guys actually seen, how the playoffs are supposed to be. Its like a damn movie

I was sitting here thinking...I would totally remember if Ozzie let in 9 goals....

But that being said...I don't even remember Dom letting in 9 goals. Well it is vague...but I think I've blocked it from memory.

That's a good omen!

fab what are some good sharks forums?

NOT the SJ Sharks Board from the official website. Although I do post there as well, but it gets kind of OT a lot and also can be juvenile as well. I'd invite all non-flaming types to come to The Feeder. We're a good group. The address is in my signature, actually....The Feeder Forums

They never played us with Bertuzzi, and the 9-3 was against Osgood (I believe).

We have grit and depth, but they do too. It may come straight down to goal tending for this one.

It was against Hasek actually. Was a tough game to watch. LET'S GO WINGS!!!!

Judging by the quality of both teams, this should be more entertaining than '94 and '95.

Well, 1994 was HIGHLY entertaining for me.... :P That was when I really learned to deeply madly fall in love with hockey. 1995 wasn't so good -- y'all slaughtered us in a 4 game sweep with all of the games getting outscored by 4 goals minimum.

I'm thinking this year won't be quite like that again, even if Vincanni thinks the Wings can pull this off in 3. ;)

I'm thinking this year won't be quite like that again, even if Vincanni thinks the Wings can pull this off in 3. ;)

:D

Actually that was just me giving a substitute answer to what I really think will happen in this series for Detroit. Didn't wanna break the nice positive vibe we all had going on, that and I'm a little bit of a sarcastic ass :P

agreed. wings win in 3. game 4 is called when the sharks lose all bladder control at the end of the game and huggies can't quickly enough produce a diaper that fits under their pants.

shark tank custodians want no part of over three dozens mens urine and feces all over heir ice, and call it a season.

hahaha for some reason i laughed REALLY loud when i read that

NOT the SJ Sharks Board from the official website. Although I do post there as well, but it gets kind of OT a lot and also can be juvenile as well. I'd invite all non-flaming types to come to The Feeder. We're a good group. The address is in my signature, actually....The Feeder Forums

Oh, I was over there earlier...wasn't sure if it was one of the main boards...good to know :)

agreed. wings win in 3.

Better to win in 3, than in 8!

Oh, I was over there earlier...wasn't sure if it was one of the main boards...good to know :)

Better to win in 3, than in 8!

Fab is right, The Feeder is the best Sharks board - I post there under Coppertina, though rather infrequently these days. Civil, articulate, hockey-minded WIngs fans would be most welcome! :)

Fab is right, The Feeder is the best Sharks board - I post there under Coppertina, though rather infrequently these days. Civil, articulate, hockey-minded WIngs fans would be most welcome! :)

I thought that was you Copper! I'd know that avatar anywhere. :)

I thought that was you Copper! I'd know that avatar anywhere. :)

You mean you had doubts? :P

As for my take on the topic at hand here, I think we can throw the regular season games out the window. A 9-4 victory in January is pretty meaningless come playoff time, as are most of the other numbers and statistics. Neither team plays overly dirty from what I've seen so it should be a fast paced series, hopefully officiated fairly. I'm psyched for Thursday!

there is abosolutly nothing wrong with the SJSHARKS.com message board.

The guys around here are mostly good, but as you can see we definitely have some homers.

I.e. we are suffering from some pretty important injuries and, ahem, we apparently don't have anything to worry about.

I can definitely see close and OT games, but for some reason I don't think it will go seven.

They never played us with Bertuzzi, and the 9-3 was against Osgood (I believe).

We have grit and depth, but they do too. It may come straight down to goal tending for this one.

9-4 was Hasek, as I'm sure others have since pointed out.

This is a different team then the one that lost it to SJ that night, and I'm sure the Sharks are a battlehardened team after facing the Nashville cheap shot bonanza last round.

Hopefully we can feel a bit better knowing that Nashville gave them a run for their money (despite the 4-1 series outcome, if you watched the games they were closer then that suggests) and we owned Nashville all season.

So, by the transitive property- Wings rule!

Wings in 7!

The guys around here are mostly good, but as you can see we definitely have some homers.

I don't think being a 'homer' is necessarily a bad thing if you aren't blind, or ridiculous and as long as you are civil.

But there's a LOT of Wings fans here....we can't beat those odds. Some of them are off their rocker :P

Still, most are great! And this is one of the best message boards I've ever been on.

9-4 was Hasek, as I'm sure others have since pointed out.

I love how people who forgot ASSUMED that it was Oz, because of the score :P