• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

SHARKS

Rate this topic

Actually i thought that was against Hasek and it was one of his worst games on the year, but that being said we did have a 4-0 lead before the slaughter happened <_< I am not sure but i think they have not played us since we have recieved Calder and Bert. This is a whole different team then the one that the sharks seen in the reg season. Should make for an Interesting series.

I am going to say wings in 6

Calder and Bertuzzi it is, but you guys are forgetting no Lebda or Holstrom for the first game.That scares me a bit .I would officially like to wish them good luck...

Do we really need bush-league threads like this? Everyone knows this will likely be the stoutest test of the entire playoffs (yes, tougher than the "mighty" Ducks).. so flat-out saying we'll crush the Sharks is ignorant.

I joined thefeeder.com forums under the name "McGillis_06". Thought it'd be fun. Just waiting for my account to be approved for posting.

By the way, how many others joined up? Just curious so I know who you are in case you used any different usernames like I did.

I'd recommend the forum on SJSharks.com instead. Not as colorful or high tech, but a much better place to talk hockey...