• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hiei

Welcome to LGW, San Jose Sharks fans

Rate this topic

I'd like to extend an olive branch to Silicon Valley's Hockey Fans, and formally welcome them to LGW.

1. No Trolling

2. See Rule #1

3. GO RED WINGS!

Now, Let the s***-Slinging begin!

Edit: Notice the Pic. San Jose fans, remember to Put the Covers on your TPS Reports BEFORE leaving for the game

Edited by Hiei

We shall paste the ice with your blood San Jose! Practice begging for mercy for we... Okay okay completely joking :P

Not the match up I wanted (damn you Dallas) but this should make for an entertaining high energy series.

Good luck to both teams and I welcome all San Jose fans, we should get along well seeing as both our teams share one thing in common. Beating Nashville senseless.

Best wishes to both teams, may we see a hard fought, emotional, injury free and above all else clean series.

Thank you! Damn glad to be back. ;-)

Nabby ain't no Kipper? Well, ummm, no.....seeing as he actually made it into the 2nd round. I do believe the (good) old Nabby is back.

Btw....any of my old homies still here??

Edited by SharksEatOctupi

Thanks for the welcome!

It's so nice to play a real hockey team (read: no cheap shot artists) and interact with real hockey fans. Seriously, I have no idea how you deal with those idiots 8 times per season.

Best of luck to the Wings. I hope this will be an entertaining series...with the Sharks being victorious, of course!

Edited by teal zebra

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

Funny how the good ol'd fourm fills up with fans from the opposing team. Jiggy_12 from round one etc. I just hope you guys are as good as some of the past fans from other teams! I don't wanna have to sift through Bulls*** all day!!! to find a interresting topic

I remember things were civil between Calgary and Detroit fans at the beginning of the series. It wasn't until the Game 5 thuggery and felon-like behavior of the Flames coaching staff and players did things get testy between Flames and Wings posters on this board.

By the end of series, things will not be so nice with Sharks fans either. It always happens this way.

I remember things were civil between Calgary and Detroit fans at the beginning of the series. It wasn't until the Game 5 thuggery and felon-like behavior of the Flames coaching staff and players did things get testy between Flames and Wings posters on this board.

By the end of series, things will not be so nice with Sharks fans either. It always happens this way.

Very true, happens very often no matter which forum you visit. Things might not get nice, but that doesn't mean we (the visitors) have to be immature trollish pricks about it like many other teams "fans" are.

Very true, happens very often no matter which forum you visit. Things might not get nice, but that doesn't mean we (the visitors) have to be immature trollish pricks about it like many other teams "fans" are.

gasp :o ....maybe sharks fans arent so bad...scratches head :P

I honestly don't see that happening because I can't see either the Wings or Sharks resorting to the kind of goonish play that Calgary and Nashville have resorted to when trying to win. Win or lose, i have confidence that our two teams will play with class. It's only when one team resorts to thuggery and then their fans try to justify it that flame wars tend to erupt. That alays boggles my mind -- how do you justify a knee-on-knee or checking from behind??? :blink:

Rep & TZ -- nice to see you here! And is that Copper I spy with my little eye?

There WILL be arguments/bitching.

But I'm sure we'll be more civil than we were with the Flamers.

Glad to hear :thumbup: While with some Flames fans there were a few decent posters, most were as*holes. I believe one even called the wings "euro women" if I am not mistaken.

I honestly don't see that happening because I can't see either the Wings or Sharks resorting to the kind of goonish play that Calgary and Nashville have resorted to when trying to win. Win or lose, i have confidence that our two teams will play with class. It's only when one team resorts to thuggery and then their fans try to justify it that flame wars tend to erupt. That alays boggles my mind -- how do you justify a knee-on-knee or checking from behind??? :blink:

Rep & TZ -- nice to see you here! And is that Copper I spy with my little eye?

:clap:

I like you all already! lol

Were the Preds fans really that bad?

Glad to hear :thumbup: While with some Flames fans there were a few decent posters, most were as*holes. I believe one even called the wings "euro women" if I am not mistaken.

Yeah, that was that one troll who called them euro women.

Those euro women beat those goons on their own ice!!! :D:clap:

:clap:

I like you all already! lol

Were the Preds fans really that bad?

We didn't get many Preds fans over in our backyard, but there's only so much of the "referees suck" chant that we can take.

I actually listened to their afternoon sports talk radio show one day. Oh man, that was good for a few laughs!

We have nothing on Philly fans. It's no contest. (Last time I checked we haven't booed Santa Claus or anything like that!)