• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs Sharks

Rate this topic

There you have it:

Yes, well -- but they were just little Sharks at 3-4 feet in length. I've swum with bigger ones. :P

Bear in mind, too, that San Jose Sharks are the largest average team in the NHL... ;)

I know we were the youngest average, too at one point, but that was before the Guerin and Rivet acquisions. I'm not sure if we're the youngest team anymore, but I'm pretty sure we're still the biggest....Don't know how the Giant Octopus would fare against full grown Great White Sharks... ;)

Yes, well -- but they were just little Sharks at 3-4 feet in length. I've swum with bigger ones. :P

Bear in mind, too, that San Jose Sharks are the largest average team in the NHL... ;)

I know we were the youngest average, too at one point, but that was before the Guerin and Rivet acquisions. I'm not sure if we're the youngest team anymore, but I'm pretty sure we're still the biggest....Don't know how the Giant Octopus would fare against full grown Great White Sharks... ;)

You've got your great whites, but we've got our giant squids, larger than the one in that video--ever heard of Bertuzzi, Franzenstein, or THE PAIN TRAIN?

It's just a matter of scaling... :D

IPB Image