• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs Sharks

Rate this topic

Dats13, when you are trying to post your image, forget all the html that you have ever learned.

You need to use BBCode, so put a "[" followed by "img", then another "]" At the end of the image, use "[" then "/img" then another "]"

Remove all quotation marks and extra stuff and you get your image.

Edit:

Have no photoshop at work but this looks like some good fodder

IPB Image

Edited by Mickeyisms Rule!

Here's my first post, it's 4 AM and I'm bored and we have classes off tomorrow and Friday for "study days" before finals so I figured I'd try my hand at some art, it's depicting Jack Adams, Stevie Y, Gordie making fun of Patty Marleau for being what they deem as a "noob" :P

IPB Image

a slightly larger photo

IPB Image

I hope I don't make anyone mad with my first post, I promise I'm not a troll. We had a Barry Trotz thread like this during the Nashville series and it was hilarious.

IPB Image

man, i know that teams are secretive about injuries during the playoffs...but that's an obviously bad case of jaundice that Chelli's got there.

I'll get more involved later but here's a picture I find appropriate...

The Sharks' trophy case:

IPB Image

:P

Right, unless you count an Hart, a Calder, A Rocket and several others. And one more really big one coming this year...

Here's my first post, it's 4 AM and I'm bored and we have classes off tomorrow and Friday for "study days" before finals so I figured I'd try my hand at some art, it's depicting Jack Adams, Stevie Y, Gordie making fun of Patty Marleau for being what they deem as a "noob" :P

IPB Image

a slightly larger photo

IPB Image

brilliant! :D

IPB Image

Font was hard to read, but gotta laugh at Marleau being called a noob :clap:

Right, unless you count an Hart, a Calder, A Rocket and several others.

No, we definitely don't count those. You can win all the individual, regular season, even conference championships, but other than the Stanley Cup, nothing else matters.

I figured out how Chelios has been able to play for so long....

IPB Image

This is true. Chelios is an immortal dark Jedi. How else can you explain that shorty?

Right, unless you count an Hart, a Calder, A Rocket and several others. And one more really big one coming this year...

Yeah, we also own you on individual awards. Lidstrom, Fedorov, and Yzerman alone own the Sharks.

i think he means you dont have any big teamwide trophies to show...like maybe 10 stanley cups :hehe:

No photoshop required.. Thornton is carrying a purse.

IPB Image

Ok, so who's going to photoshop a fanny pack on him, too? Maybe some feminine hygiene products sticking out the top of the manpurse?