No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs Sharks

Rate this topic

:lol: hahaha :thumbup: that made me laugh way too hard :clap:

Ha ha, I love The Office

Have you seen my stapler?

Wrong office :huh::)

HAHAH i love when Jim pretends to be Dwight.. that show is amazing havent missed an episode yet. Impressed that you created that.

I love it.

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica!

IPB Image

Cheers!

esteef

Now that's downright cool! I love it!

Dats name always reminds me of this....

IPB Image

I love this one...my maiden name is Campbell (not related to the soup people, unfortunately)...this one rocks!

Best so far.

I wish I was a photoshopper, I'd make the SICKEST.

thanks, i think ive found my calling....now if i can just get someone to pay me for this. im quietly wishing for a conference final against the ducks. id have a photoshop hayday with Pronger!!!

I have an idea for one, but no talent.

Anyone who can take the poster for the movie "Local Hero" and come up with something with Pasha?

Yeah Hank would be a pretty girl. That scares me.

Yeah, it's true. Hank and Brittany Murphy have some resemblance.

HAHAHA. This is priceless. I laughed out loud looking at this one. Hank actually looks pretty good!

Hank may look good, but Dom looks seductive. :blush:

Yeah Hank would be a pretty girl. That scares me.

Traits of an NHL Player Homer

1) forms a nearly symbiotic relationship with said player, often dreaming of a life with them. See: all San Jose men rooting for Joe Thornton

2) believes they can do no wrong, and will valiantly fight to the death to prove a player is perfect

3) when watching their favorite do his thing on the ice, they have the mental equivalent of Haynesbot's fighting announcing going on in their head. "And he HITS the d-man! And takes the puck! And makes the pass! And receives the same pass! And another and another hit! He takes it from end to end and embarasses his whole slacking team!"

4) like #2 and 3, as fan in question believes not only no wrong can be done, but all imaginable things can and all feats are possible

This list is provided Rabs 'cos you're treading the line on #4 there, amigo. Hank can do many things, but he could never be a pretty girl. Sorry, lady. It was never in his stars, is all.

Anyone who can take the poster for the movie "Local Hero" and come up with something with Pasha?

one of the greatest movies ever made. all those years ago, when i bought my first dvd player, Local Hero was the first dvd i bought. oh, and Fishing With John

Check out what it REALLY is like:

DETROIT RED WINGS TROPHY CASE:

SAN JOSE SHARKS TROPHY CASE:

Yeah, but YOUR team doesn't have a Rocket Richard Trophy!!! Ha ha! neener neener neener!!! :P

Best I could come up with. :blush:

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by FabHckyBbe

Pffft, retroactively award the trophy for all the years of the league's existence and you get:

5 for Mr. Hockey,

1 for Terrible Ted,

1 for Sid Abel,

1 for Norm Ullman,

1 for Larry Aurie.

Well, yeah, sure if you're gonna get all technical... :P

But the fact remains, it's NOT in your trophy Case. IN YOUR FACE!!! :lol::lol:

(I'm grasping at straws here -- leave me to my fantasy world, alright?) ;)