• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs Sharks

Rate this topic

One more of Homer....

IPB Image

Scary looking smile on Homer -- he looks like Jack Nicholson as the Joker.

Here's a silly one I threw together after game 2....You guys might be getting Homer back for game 4, but hopefully the Sharks are getting the ULTIMATE weapon for game 4 -- anyone but Mark Bell. He has officially been crowned The Black Hole.

IPB Image

I love this thread, so I thought I would throw in my contribution. My sister got a magazine and guess whos picture was in it?

IPB Image

(sorry about the picture quality, lack of a working scanner)

One more of Homer....

IPB Image

I like this one! Good job!

I'm not sure about that "Gone with the Wing' one however. Pasha makes a terrible Scarlett O'Hara. :huh:

This one isn't mine, nor does it relate to the series, but I can be used on every post that a SJ fan makes on the boards.

Seems like you missed this one in your Forum Rules "Members (or potential members) shouldn't be discouraged from posting due to their team affiliation or the posting style of other members. "

Now can someone get a Waambulance

IPB Image

Edited by DLD

I am in no way taking credit for this one, but I had to post it here. Someone posted this on HockeyCrazy's Myspace, and I thought it was pretty good.

IPB Image

:lol: The look of fear on his face is awsome, I think the PAIN TRAIN is heading his way. :lol:

I believe he said it wasn't funny because you're bashing the lack of attendance in the arena. Taking shots at the other team is fine, but it's not cool to throw the attendance thing in anyone's face.

Just poking fun, not ment to get anyone all bent! I take shots at everything! As you should too! Just please No Whining!

IPB Image

:lol: The look of fear on his face is awsome, I think the PAIN TRAIN is heading his way. :lol:

Yeah, you should change the words in the bubble to something about the PAIN TRAIN. That would be even better. The guy who posted that on HC's myspace deserves the credit though, which is why I mentioned it.

Edit: Fixed it

IPB Image

Edited by tazzer82

ysi

(I couldn't insert the picture directly here, but if somebody can/wants, just let's go! )

so there you can find.. a picture of me - taken today - w/ my playoff-beard + old-school goggles (what I found today at a work) and the 2nd-Round--RW-eye (in my left)

it's so funny .. I just can't find words to discribe myself

I terrify the sharks with that, from here, Hungary!!