2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs Sharks

Rate this topic

IPB Image

he looks good in that green top :lol:

Lidstrom freestylin' before game 5. :-)

IPB Image

lids is such a pimp

Edited by zata40

I've looked through quite a few of these pages, a lot of hilarious stuff . I have an idea, but I don't have the resources or talent to bring it to life, so maybe someone here can. Sorry if it's been done, let me know though, I'd like to see it if it has. My idea is this, someone shoudl take something from the movie 'What About Bob?' and do something, obviously for Bobby Lang....

I've looked through quite a few of these pages, a lot of hilarious stuff . I have an idea, but I don't have the resources or talent to bring it to life, so maybe someone here can. Sorry if it's been done, let me know though, I'd like to see it if it has. My idea is this, someone shoudl take something from the movie 'What About Bob?' and do something, obviously for Bobby Lang....

HAHA I love that movie.

HAHA I love that movie.

Picture Bill Murray tied to the mast of a sailboat yelling "I'm sailing! I'm sailing! Dr. Marvin, I'm sailing! I'm a sailor!"

LMAO!!!

Bobby Lang yelling at Babs, 'I'm scoring! I'm scoring! Coach Babs, I'm a scorer!" lol

Picture Bill Murray tied to the mast of a sailboat yelling "I'm sailing! I'm sailing! Dr. Marvin, I'm sailing! I'm a sailor!"

LMAO!!!

Bobby Lang yelling at Babs, 'I'm scoring! I'm scoring! Coach Babs, I'm a scorer!" lol

HAHA that is classic! Someone reallllly needs to do this!

Langer was taking 'baby steps' in the beginning of the playoffs, but not anymore!