• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs Sharks

Rate this topic

I'm going to share a few I posted @ thefeeder

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image <== Nikki Lidstrom storing his clubs on the team bus. ;)

At least he was smart enough to plan ahead. :lol:

Fun Fun stuff guys, I'm not a troll, just a friendly net stoner/sharks fan. :sly:

No surprise there, you still think it's 2003.

We'll see what happens in the next 65 years. 10 cups in 80 years seems do-able.

Really?

Then why have only two other teams won more than 10 cups over that same time period?

One of those teams being Toronto, who hasn't won it in 40 years. quite a dry spell. the Wings themselves had a long dry spell up until '97.

No team has won it more than twice in a row since the Islanders in 1980-83. There hasn't been a real dynasty since Edmonton. And 5 different teams won the Cup in the past 5 years.

good luck racking up those 10 Cup wins.

Quick & dirty. (I'm lamenting the fact I couldn't find a Geico caveman picture of good quality or at the right angle, so it looks a bit... off. But I think it makes it's point. :lol:)

[attachmentid=386]

post-2-1177602743_thumb.jpg

Damn it... I'm too slow.

Oh well, here is the one I did. :D

IPB Image

Nice... Kotex is better for controlling the Red Wave ;) Just from what I have heard.

Edited by OsGOD

No surprise there, you still think it's 2003.

Okay, I actually spent some time and came up with this:

IPB Image

I caught Big Joe at Benihana's. B)

And yeah, I was lazy and didn't change the red to teal but I'm a lazy stoner at work . :hehe:

Quick & dirty. (I'm lamenting the fact I couldn't find a Geico caveman picture of good quality or at the right angle, so it looks a bit... off. But I think it makes it's point. :lol:)

[attachmentid=386]

:lol: I just burst a lung laughing! :clap::lol::lol:

I'm going to share a few I posted @ thefeeder

IPB Image

IPB Image

ok, it's one thing to have some fun with pictures and make some pretty contentious statements but it's something altogether different when you use the captain steve yzerman as your punchline for geriatrics... you classless bastard!

and it makes a lot of sense to take potshots at us by using a netminder we don't even have on our roster anymore.

you're welcome here just as much as anyone else but you might want to rethink your approach.

Right, unless you count an Hart, a Calder, A Rocket and several others. And one more really big one coming this year...

Sorry man. The Masters Championship gives Green Jackets. I think Thornton might have to fight Tiger for it though.......

.............Good luck on that!