• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DraperFan MN

No more McGeough!

Rate this topic

I didn't care for some of the calls that Schick made last night.

Too many 3rd period penalties for a game 7. Let the players skate!

I didn't see much of this period, as I was snoring through it. but I'll take your word for it. As far as the rest of the list, I really have no arguments, but McCreary did have some phantom calls during the Calgary series.

Oh great, Don Van(couver) Massenhoven somehow snuck in there...not to mention the two idiot referees (Koharski and Joannette) who officiated the debacle of Game 5.

Hopefully, those fools will ruin things over in the Eastern Conference... <_<

Magoo out - great news.

Jeanette and VanCouver in - bad news.

I don't get why Furlat, Hasenfratz and Leggo are out. they seem fine in my book

Hopefully, those fools will ruin things over in the Eastern Conference... <_<

there's one team to help in the East and one in the West. so they'll be here, too,

but fortunately to us, will be raping Ducks :)

By reading this thread, 60% of the refs still doing games are bashed for one reason or another.

So its not just Mick - either most all refs suck or its just a slow day in here and you all need summin to whine about.....

By reading this thread, 60% of the refs still doing games are bashed for one reason or another.

So its not just Mick - either most all refs suck or its just a slow day in here and you all need summin to whine about.....

basicaly: yes!

but some of them truly deserve the bashing. certain Joanette pulled a Jesus Christ in Game 5 to deserve Wings fans hatred. and Magoo is simply Magoo - an epithome(sp?) to phantom calls and stealing the show by making idiot of oneself :lol:

Did you guys catch the blown Schick call late last night? The Stars were on the powerplay trying to tie it with Luongo swimming and the Knucklehead defenseman intentionally knocked the net off. No call, and then seconds later a penalty to Dallas. It was sooooo blatant, pretty sad it was not called...I'm all for letting players play the game when it matters most but you cannot have guys knocking the net off whenever there's a loose puck. The Stars had the puck at the point, too, it's not as though it was heading down to Turco. That one call by RS might end up royally screwing Detroit.

Wow this is excellent! Not only is McGeough gone, but so is Mike Leggo and Mike Hasenfratz, who could sometimes be equally as bad. This is great having them gone! :cool:

Edited by Kp-Wings

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

HA! Good. Horrible ref right there. Can't even believe he's still refing in the NHL. Put your glasses on Mr. McGOO.