• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DraperFan MN

No more McGeough!

Rate this topic

By reading this thread, 60% of the refs still doing games are bashed for one reason or another.

So its not just Mick - either most all refs suck or its just a slow day in here and you all need summin to whine about.....

I specifically hate Mick because he stands out to me more than the rest. It seems like the worst called games I've seen- in person and on TV, are called by him.

Good riddance.

I expect the calls in the playoffs to slowly improve. I remember last year round one seemed to be a penalty fest too and then slowly taper off as the playoffs got deeper. I hope that's what happens at least. Some of those hooking calls are so weak.

By reading this thread, 60% of the refs still doing games are bashed for one reason or another.

So its not just Mick - either most all refs suck or its just a slow day in here and you all need summin to whine about.....

Yes, you nailed it. By your math there are 8.3 refs in the NHL. :clap:

Did you guys catch the blown Schick call late last night? The Stars were on the powerplay trying to tie it with Luongo swimming and the Knucklehead defenseman intentionally knocked the net off. No call, and then seconds later a penalty to Dallas. It was sooooo blatant, pretty sad it was not called...I'm all for letting players play the game when it matters most but you cannot have guys knocking the net off whenever there's a loose puck. The Stars had the puck at the point, too, it's not as though it was heading down to Turco. That one call by RS might end up royally screwing Detroit.

I noticed that, too. It was so obvious that he knocked the goal off, he should have been given an additional penalty (in addition to the one he didn't receive) for bad acting. As soon as it happened I was like "Delay of Game!" and then, during the replay, I noticed the Stars still had the puck!

I noticed that, too. It was so obvious that he knocked the goal off, he should have been given an additional penalty (in addition to the one he didn't receive) for bad acting. As soon as it happened I was like "Delay of Game!" and then, during the replay, I noticed the Stars still had the puck!

Definitely one of the most under-called penalties in the game. It's fast paced and there are bodies flying around everywhere, it seems pretty easy to get shoved into the net or tied up and push it off, but there needs to be someone around you to facilitate that. Ridiculous non-call.