• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bertfan

Luc Robitaille picking Sharks!

Rate this topic

There is a video on msn.foxsports.com interview with Robitaille. He believes the Sharks will win the series. <_<

Claims he doesn't believe Detroit can contain Sharks. Lets hope the Wings prove all the naysayers wrong!! :champs:

Everyone is caring way too much about what everyone else thinks. Just have your own opinion about it and don't worry about anyone else.

word, big deal what other people think, the may be right or may be wrong.

He did score 30 goals his first year with the Wings.....

Then proceeded to do sweet f***all in the playoffs. ;)

And lest we forget his miserable '03 campaign. I think he had like two goals halfway through the season. And then hitting the crossbar in OT! Lucky my foot...

Juuust kiddin' Luc, you're an OK dude.

Luc was great with the Wings in 2002. I was glad he won a Cup with us, and more happy for him when he went back to the Kings to complete his stellar career. He can say whatever he wants, it's fine since it doesn't make it true, eh? He's still one of the best, IMO, w/ 668 goals. Wow.

Remember the goal vs Carolina in the finals, where Igor dished off that little saucer pass to Luc? It was soooo pretty. :)

Trivia: Did you know Luc's last game in the NHL was against the Sharks, and it was a 4-0 shutout for the Kings?