• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Quadnational

Zetterberg has not skated since Calgary

Rate this topic

He was obviously still wicked hurt in that series. While he came to score some key goals, he wasn't at all near 100%

and I just used Wicked... Rock on! :P

Edited by OsGOD

From what I understand from the reading I have done, today as the first mandatory practice since the boys got home from Calgary. If I am correct, they got back monday afternoon, and babs had a 'highly optional' practice yesterday. With Hank possibly still in pain, I see no reason why he wouldn't get the day off, no big deal. He will be ready thursday.

Chances are he won't be 100% all post-season due to the long grind of the playoffs. He will need time off like this just to stay where he's at and not break down. It sure would've been nice if we could've gotten through with Calgary one game sooner. These rests are invaluable.

Edited by BigTex

that comment about his age and at his age you start skipping practices, did anyone else just go whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat when you read that?

I did.

At the ripe old age of 26, it's normal to be skipping practices? by that logic, Cheli must not have been to a practice in 5 years.

Obviously Zetterberg is still hampered by an injury, most likely resting his back.

Riiight. Just like the Flames tried to do.

There you guys go comparing the Flames to the Sharks. the Sharks AVERAGE 6'2 215 across the front line. They are young and fast and hit like mack trucks.

If you think the Calgary series was physical, you aint seen nothing yet...

There you guys go comparing the Flames to the Sharks. the Sharks AVERAGE 6'2 215 across the front line. They are young and fast and hit like mack trucks.

Ummm I wasn't comparing the two. I said just like the Flames TRIED to do. If you think your Sharkies are going to try and come after our star players and get away with it then you are sadly mistaken. Your team may be much tougher than the Flames, but the Wings won't back down because of it. You can bank on that.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

You've got some real bad man love going for those big Forward's you got there. Nearly ever post you've added you talk about them , what gives... ?

I think this is the first time I've heard you state this argument. Please tell me more.

the sharks can hit hard, given time, and the opportunity. its just not often you find datsyuk or zetterberg with their heads down in the neutral zone. similar arguments apply for lidstrom and co.