• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Quadnational

Zetterberg has not skated since Calgary

Rate this topic

I think this is the first time I've heard you state this argument. Please tell me more.

Hey NFM#25, I was wondering, what is the average hight and weight of the San Jose Sharks? I wish we had someone on here, telling us in EVERY thread.

He's right....

Our smallish, slower, less tough players will have their hands full against their big, tough Sharks forwards. Here's a couple of smallish Wings up against Calgary's defense, (which averages 6'2" and about 215 lbs - what do you know?!):

Edited by Quadnational

they cant hit what they cant see.... "Oh man, was that ever a Datsyukian deke or what?!? He left the entire team looking for their jock strap!" I have a feeling that quote will come from the mick himself

Edited by rwfan007

Then the Sharks will have to hit him wicked hahd...

I was wondering how a thread about Zetterberg not skating had gotten so far off topic.

Then surprise surprise, the trail led all the way back to your posts.

How about keeping your trolling to one of the threads that actually talk about San Jose players?

From the Forum Guidelines, in case you haven't had a chance to read them:

DO post constructively. If you can't add anything meaningful to a discussion, don't bother.

DON'T derail threads. When posting in a topic please keep the conversation focused on what it was intended for. Posts that derail threads will be edited and/or deleted. Members that continually derail threads will have his/her posting privileges suspended.

DON'T incite flame wars by purposely baiting ("trolling") other members into an online flame war. Members caught doing so will be disciplined appropriately

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Then the Sharks will have to hit him wicked hahd...

There you guys go comparing the Flames to the Sharks. the Sharks AVERAGE 6'2 215 across the front line. They are young and fast and hit like mack trucks.

If you think the Calgary series was physical, you aint seen nothing yet...

Bra, (that is what you say in California, right?)

Seriously I think your more than a fan. I think you have a very strong physical attraction to your big, muscular, hard, and tough lines. It's okay, we are liberal around here. If your *** don't be ashamed loud and proud rainbow boy.