• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Defenseman13

Message from a Sharks fan

Rate this topic

Thanks for the clip, but I still don't see what's so great about that move. I wouldn't call it the best move in the NHL, as the host in the other clip did. It's a strong move, and I can see why it's effective. But it is stoppable. I guess we will see soon eough, eh?

it's a great move because defensemen don't expect it, and half the time it draws penalties. I don't know how many penalties he's drawn doing that. they always hook him down.

Edited by leftshotsarebetter

I've checked out OSF's sharks store before too, I like it alot.. good job on that!

There are a lot of pissing matches on the sharks boards, I used to be a member a long long time ago and the first post I made, it was a general question and I was flamed and never posted again, I distinctly remember who is was, 1. thenailer, 2. samadelphia . If anything they bring bad mojo to the sharks by claiming "sharks in 5!". I wont make a prediction I will just hope for a sharks win and if they dont I know that I didnt bring that upon them lol.

it's a great move because defensemen don't expect it, and half the time it draws penalties. I don't know how many penalties he's drawn doing that. they always hook him down.

agreed.... here's a link to that move used in Game 5 against Nashville that resulted in a goal. He also drives behind the net sometimes, and passes out in front.

Bernier's move

Depends Twisted, Anaheim rulled the roost between the Sharks & Wings, that's because they bullied their way when they couldn't out play... which was only when the 3rd / 4th line were out there and The twin powers were on the bench as well.

The Ducks will make quick work of the Canucks. I can only hope the Sharks can do the same w/ the Wings.

To that I'll add: This series will be the best WCF series this year. Highly talented players playing the game the right way; with just enough physicalty to prove this is PO hockey!

Sharks in 6

IF the sharks get past the wings and IF the ducks get past the cancucks... I know the regular season doesnt matter but I'm pretty sure ducks will take the series in the WCF and it will be a bitter disappointment. On the bright side, i'm really looking forward for Dallas to start sucking pretty soon... they're over due. I think they should start sucking soon honestly.

Edited by spaMgobLiN

IF the sharks get past the wings and IF the ducks get past the cancucks... I know the regular season doesnt matter but I'm pretty sure ducks will take the series in the WCF and it will be a bitter disappointment. On the bright side, i'm really looking forward for Dallas to start sucking pretty soon... they're over due. I think they should start sucking soon honestly.

Hey Goblin,

Haven't seen you since the new SJ boards came back online. How have you been?

Good point. IF the Sharks & Ducks advanced. Here's to the Canucks showing some spunk and giving the Ducks a good run for their money. The only thing we can hope is that the Major amount of minutes S. Niedermeyer & Pronger play during the Regular & post season really start adding up.

I think even the Wings fans here can agree with you about Dallas (although I think they're happier the Av's appear to be going the other direction). Personally If the Predators go the way of the Flyers it won't be soon enough for me. At least Dallas by enlarge plays the game within the rules.