• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zeta Power 40

4/25 GDT : 2nd Round Game 1's

Rate this topic

Game 1 : Rangers @ Buffalo 7:00pm

Game 1 : Canucks @ Ducks 10:00pm

oh I can't wait for these games. I didn't know what to do with myself yesterday since there we're ZERO games on.

I like Ducks and Sabres tonight

It's actually 4/25 lol..god I'm retarded. edited -Anom

Edited by Anomalously

Ditto

Sidenote: Nice spelling of Sabres on your part to go along with the original thread starters 4/24. :lol:

I'm just very excited to watch some playoff hockey tonight :)

*sorry for the double post, having computer problems.

Edited by Zeta Power 40

For all the crap the Rangers have got over the last decade, I'd like to see them take Buffalo. Jagr has always been one of my fave's ... and he looks like he has jump to start.

Then in the west, hmm ... I dunno, I just hope Anagiem and Van beat the crap outta eachother.

For all the crap the Rangers have got over the last decade, I'd like to see them take Buffalo. Jagr has always been one of my fave's ... and he looks like he has jump to start.

Then in the west, hmm ... I dunno, I just hope Anagiem and Van beat the crap outta eachother.

Here, here!! :beerbuddy:

:lol:

That's the point :D

Well you picked a good one, maybe the Verizon 'You wouldn't make it in the NHL' commercials are on a few more times but its pretty close!

anyways, back to hockey, I'm pretty surprised how well the Rangers are playing right now!

Did I miss the signal for a drinkin' game. Finished exams on monday ... its go time!

Yep!!!

Everytime that damned Enterprise commercial comes on, you drink a beer as quickly as you can. :D

I'll call them out....

I was going to do a Esurance commercial game too, but I want to actually be conscious for the Anaheim game :P

-------------------------------------------------------------

here we go.....

Maybe.....

Geico.....annoying racing commercial.....although I bet it hurt getting drive into the wall with that go-cart....

stupid stupid boating commercial.....boating might bring everyone together, but the commercial sucks :P

crap....screeching Shrill Crowe commercial....

dammit no drinks this time....

-------------------------------------------------------------

I thought the Rangers had one there.....

Buffalo is in for a fight this series I think....

Edited by BuckeyeWingsfan80

Rangers have been crazy good for the last month or so.

Damn, Pierre McGuirre almost had his head taken in. Next time guys, work on the aim.

For how much s*** the Red Wings have been taking latley about Goaltender interference, there have been Far worse from around the other games. I dont know if it is just because guys like Homer are so damn good at it, but we take a lot of crap for much cleaner play than some of this stuff.

Rangers have been crazy good for the last month or so.

Damn, Pierre McGuirre almost had his head taken in. Next time guys, work on the aim.

For how much s*** the Red Wings have been taking latley about Goaltender interference, there have been Far worse from around the other games. I dont know if it is just because guys like Homer are so damn good at it, but we take a lot of crap for much cleaner play than some of this stuff.

Or because the Flamers were whining constantly about it....

the squeaky wheel gets the oil and all that....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok if an Esurance commercial comes on, I'm drinking....

I must congratulate Versus for getting a bit more depth in their commercials this round....:lol:

Although the back to back Progressive commercials could get really annoying....

no luck this round of commercials either....

-----------------------------------

Drink!!!!!!!!!!!