• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zeta Power 40

4/25 GDT : 2nd Round Game 1's

Rate this topic

Mmmhmm. Canucks had a little jump early but failed to capitalize. Ducks put on the heat and Vancouver crumbled.

Doesnt help when we are missing 2 of our top 4 dmen in Salo AND Bieksa. That is what hurt us, plus missing energy players like Cooke and Kesler doesn't help. Anaheim definitely capitalized on our defensive mistakes, and our powerplay didn't do too hot because of Salo and Bieksa both being out. Hopefully at least ONE of those guys will be back for Game 2. :(

Doesnt help when we are missing 2 of our top 4 dmen in Salo AND Bieksa. That is what hurt us, plus missing energy players like Cooke and Kesler doesn't help. Anaheim definitely capitalized on our defensive mistakes, and our powerplay didn't do too hot because of Salo and Bieksa both being out. Hopefully at least ONE of those guys will be back for Game 2. :(

What's wrong with Kev, Sami, Matt, and Ryan?

Man I am SO GLAD that the Rags got grilled. I was pullin for em until they made those remarks about the Sabres not being that great. Kind of makes you question the coaching skills of Renney - if he didnt know his and Avery's remarks were going to fire up the Sabres, what does he know? And if he doesnt think that the Sabres are a good pick for being the best team in the playoffs, who is?

glad to see them get wiped tonight.

Man I am SO GLAD that the Rags got grilled. I was pullin for em until they made those remarks about the Sabres not being that great. Kind of makes you question the coaching skills of Renney - if he didnt know his and Avery's remarks were going to fire up the Sabres, what does he know? And if he doesnt think that the Sabres are a good pick for being the best team in the playoffs, who is?

glad to see them get wiped tonight.

Yeah, I'm pretty tired of hearing how great Avery is too, regardless of how true it may or may not be, I don't need to hear about how he threw Kovalchuk off his game in round one every time I watch a Vancouver/Anaheim game that he has absolutely nothing to do with at the moment.

and that is my Sean Avery rant of the day. :)

What's wrong with Kev, Sami, Matt, and Ryan?

Nuck's organization won't say whats wrong with Bieksa. They just say he's under the weather. Salo is having back spasms. Cooke is out with a groin injury. Kesler has a broken finger.