• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hatchet Barry

Pre-GAME 1 (4/26): Sharks @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

tomorrow is my last day of school for the year, my exam is at 6 and my reward is to come home and watch game 1! lets go wings! lets dry out the guppies!

Congratulations on getting through another year. My exams are next week. I can't wait to go home. Where do you go to school? I go to Michigan Tech, way up in the Keweenaw peninsula in the U.P. of Michigan. I have an internship starting in Detroit starting next month. If the Red Wings make it deep into the playoffs I might be able to see a game! I haven't been to one in over a decade. :siren:

Congratulations on getting through another year. My exams are next week. I can't wait to go home. Where do you go to school? I go to Michigan Tech, way up in the Keweenaw peninsula in the U.P. of Michigan. I have an internship starting in Detroit starting next month. If the Red Wings make it deep into the playoffs I might be able to see a game! I haven't been to one in over a decade. :siren:

Ahh, up state rival! I am a GV Laker!

I go to MTU as well!

Incredibly psyched for this series! Let's go Wings!

Guest Tunbo Batman

well, as explained earlier in another thread, the Sharks are vastly superior in every way, so there is NO WAY we can pull a win :P

Lets Go Wings! We need to take both of these home games or we're in trouble, and it'll be extra tough with Homer out of the lineup. I'm hoping for a big game from Franzen... again! Good luck boys!

can't wait for this game. unfortunately it is not being shown live over here - it is on 'as-live' at 3am so i will have to steer clear of this site tonight so that i don't find out the score.

going to be a tough one tonight, esp. with our injuries. i think i would be fairly content if we could split these games at the Joe as long as we are healthy heading to san jose.

Edited by UKWING

The Red Wave is fresh water, too bad for the Sharks. I'll be the loud mouth in Sec 203A, row 12 seat 10 with the Red and White mullet as usual.

Wings win 4-2 with an empty netter and 2PPG. Nabby get's real familiar with Franzenstein's ass (I think he even gets distracted by it, San Jose is awful close to San Fran you know).