• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hatchet Barry

Pre-GAME 1 (4/26): Sharks @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

Well T-minus 8 hours and counting until I head on down to the Joe for Round 2!!!! Can't come soon enough. Now if I could only concentrate at work ;)

Guest DanTheManFan

With Homer being out somebody BIG is gonna need to step up. I'm looking Bert's way. I think he'll have a big day. Wings win a physical one, 3-2 :thumbup:

Go Wings... :blush:

:clap: There's our "Jiggy" !! Way to go, thanks for the support, we're going to need it!

I haven't seen the Sharks play in a long time, didn't catch much of the Preds series, mainly because I loathe the Preds. With Homer out, Lebda.. Cleary/Sammy broken hands? Jeezus, the home ice is the only advantage we have tonight. I think the Sharks take this one to scare the bejeezus out of everyone in hockeytown.. that being said, we proved we can win a gritty one on the road in Calgary so I like our chances in the Tank next week for one. :D

Sharks: 4 (Marleau, Carle, Grier, Cheeeeecho-Train)

Wings: 1 (Cleary)

Sammy has a broken hand as well? When did this happen and if last round and not in between series.... I have to say Bab's new name is Mr. Dumass as well he had little Huddles on the bench in favor of a person with a broken hand. Oh well we won and Huddles is for sure in tonight. So life is good :)

Anyone else notice the stats that killed the Wings in the reg. season for the Sharks are lacking in the playoffs? GAA, S%, and PP% are all average and below average. I am surprised at only 2 PPGs in that penalty and cheap-shop laden series with the Preds.

"Sharks in 5" :P

Please don't feed our lone troll any more kibble. :P

Yeah, this is the same guy who said that us beating the Sharks in 95 was cheap because it was only their 4th year in the league. I had no choice but to point out the 1996 Finals.