• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DreamsofHope

Brian Rolston on Wings Sharks Series

Rate this topic

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Rolston is a really smart guy. On the ice, and off the ice. He has always been one of my favorite players. Although im sure it helps that hes from Flint, Michigan and grew up 20 min away from where I live. And actually I agree with almost everything he said on his assesment of the series. Everything except the sharks in 7 thing. Although I do sorta agree with him that it might go 7 games. But there is no way the Red Wings are losing a game 7 in the Joe. Not happening. I just can't frickin wait for tonights game. Only about 3 hours left to wait! WOOOO! GO WINGS BABY!

Lets see Nabby stop 50+ shots a night. Its not going to happen and I think if we stop getting all these stupid injuries we'll be just fine throughout. Wings in 3 ( San Jose realizes that there color is Teal and respectfully takes themselves out of competition )

Lets see Nabby stop 50+ shots a night. Its not going to happen and I think if we stop getting all these stupid injuries we'll be just fine throughout. Wings in 3 ( San Jose realizes that there color is Teal and respectfully takes themselves out of competition )

Are you really a Brad Isbister fan? If you are, then that's nice to see. Always a guy that I'd like to see come and play for the Wings.

Except for the 2 goals. Especially that first one, you know, the game winner.

Yeah, that first one, you know, the game winner, was also in the PP. Need I disgress anymore?

It's not like the Wings were totally blown out of the water. The Sharks didn't even play that good. The Wings didn't either though unfourtantly. Tonight would have been a good night to exploite the Sharks somewhat lame play, but it just didn't happen.

Yeah, that first one, you know, the game winner, was also in the PP. Need I disgress anymore?

It's not like the Wings were totally blown out of the water. The Sharks didn't even play that good. The Wings didn't either though unfourtantly. Tonight would have been a good night to exploite the Sharks somewhat lame play, but it just didn't happen.

No, you got it. Apparently, it doesn't matter how many goals you let in as long as you have at least one more. Just the nature of the game. I expect a better team on Saturday, but after tonight I don't think defense is our problem.

No, you got it. Apparently, it doesn't matter how many goals you let in as long as you have at least one more. Just the nature of the game. I expect a better team on Saturday, but after tonight I don't think defense is our problem.

It's not, but if game one tought us anything is that the team making the least mistakes will win this series.And oh, we need Hank back badly! I hope he gets back before game 4...