• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 1 (4/26) - Sharks @ Red Wings (LIVE)

Rate this topic

1ST GOAL SHOULDN'T HAVE COUNTED... if you look 10-15 seconds before the goal, the wings cleared the puck out of the zone and Number 29 for SJ didn't clear the zone in time before the puck was brought back in. The play was offside, and the Sharks scored on it. Aside from that, the Wings need to quit standing around like a bunch of morons.

Wow. Less than one period into the series and that's where we're at already?

Should I start making the noose?

Well I predicted us losing to the Sharks in 5, so my thoughts aren't really fair weathered. This game isn't over yet but I'm hardly swayed in my original opinion.

2-0 to the guppies from San Jose...

The game isn't over yet and more importantly the SERIES isn't anywhere NEAR over yet.

You think New Jersey is going to quit because Ottawa is scoring goals in the 1st game on them? Hardly.

Until the PP and even for most of the PP up to the goal, Detroit was controlling the flow of the game. Then for about a minute of game time it went to s*** and now things are back to the way they were....

Now they just need to bury a shot or 3....

So, tell me. What exactly makes me a troll. The fact that I disagree with you or the fact that I'm right?

the fact that you need to say things like that, when you could go on your own board and gloat with all your guppie buddies