• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 1 (4/26) - Sharks @ Red Wings (LIVE)

Rate this topic

Wow, didn't take long for reality to set in here did it?

:siren::siren:

jesus stop being such a killjoy and a jerk go boast somewhere else.

Is it against the law for people to root for their team.. Admin can you ban this guy?

Edited by spaMgobLiN

Is it just me or is the WXYT feed online a bit overmodulated?

Sounds good to me. Unlike the crowd that is quiet because the away team scored 2 in 24 seconds. Of course, it tends to get like that under those circumstances. <_<

Is it just me or is the WXYT feed online a bit overmodulated?

overmodulated? Got your media director hat on there, Edi? :lol:

The Wings appear to be undermotivated tonight, for certain. If we can't win at home, I am a bit concerned...

Guest Tunbo Batman

Sarcasm? Or just kidding?

i just keep repeating that until we get the tying goal....you wouldnt believe how many times its worked :P

You guys are all pathetic. This game is far from over, this series is far from over, our playoff run is far from over.

Everyone that is saying 'We won't even score one goal.' or 'Game over.' doesn't deserve to call themselves Red Wings fans. Like we've never come back from a two goal deficit? Or a one game deficit?

You're all pathetic. We're winning this game, and this series.

So, tell me. What exactly makes me a troll. The fact that I disagree with you or the fact that I'm right?

The fact that you:

bait people in threads to try and start flame wars

drag threads off topic by bringing up for the thousandth time the average height and weight of the Sharks.

contribute nothing of value to any hockey discussion.

cry about how statistics are a bannable offense, yet you haven't been banned, and if you'd looked around for a day before shooting your mouth off, you'd see people bring up stats regularly.

and before you cry about us wanting to boot you because you're a sharks fan, you'll notice there's several fans of other teams who are posting here. They're just not idiots.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

the fact that you need to say things like that, when you could go on your own board and gloat with all your guppie buddies

exactly, this is a LET-GO-WINGS board...not that you can't have an opinion, but if you come here to gloat then your wasting your time.