• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

norrisnick

What are you listening to? 2?

Rate this topic

So yeah... sifted through a few pages and couldn't find the old one, so why not start a new one? Not to mention it was getting to be huge and hard to browse through.

So with that... I was cruising youtube last night (still) and stumbled upon a pair of AMAZING live vocal performances from a couple of the great voices of rock. Chris Cornell (Soundgarden) and Ian Gillan (Deep Purple).

'Beyond the Wheel' circa 1990.

'Child in Time' circa 1970. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KnTAdfdcWI

Powerful voices.

'Beyond the Wheel' circa 1990.

'Child in Time' circa 1970. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KnTAdfdcWI

Powerful voices.

Cornell is so high on that one ("Have a very happy day" lol), but it brings back memories.

The solo project he does again will be interesting to see. I've got a feeling it won't be as whiney as the first one he did, post-Soundgarden.

Amazing Grace on the bagpipes. Always nice to hear.

You're a true son of isle Erin, whatever it is you are H. It kind of seems like it'd suit a funeral though doesn't it, eh?

Light Grenades from Incubus is rockin' it right now. It won't top Morning View anytime soon however.

You're a true son of isle Erin, whatever it is you are H. It kind of seems like it'd suit a funeral though doesn't it, eh?

Light Grenades from Incubus is rockin' it right now. It won't top Morning View anytime soon however.

light grenades is an awesome album :thumbup:

IPB Image

Right now its on "The Seeker."

I saw them this past September, thaey are freaking awsome. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Right now I'm listening to a lot of DragonForce: Through the Fire and Flames, Valley of the Damned, and BlackFire.

I only started listening to "new" music now but even though im 15 I used to only listen to classic rock like AC/DC, The Stones (saw them in concert, they are awsome!), Led Zeppelin, The Who, Hendrix, and Guns 'N' Roses. I still do listen to mostly classic rock but I'm really liking the nu metal and power metal.

;)

I'd have to say I've been pretty hooked to Breaking Benjamin's "Phobia", specifically Breathe.

Other current favorites from Shinedown and Disturbed.

ahhh my fav band :thumbup:

I'd have to say I've been pretty hooked to Breaking Benjamin's "Phobia", specifically Breathe.

Other current favorites from Shinedown and Disturbed.

LOVE that album. Going to see them next month with Three Days Grace. Breathe is a great song, but my fave is Dance with the devil.

Coffee and TV - Blur. Tremendous

, if you've never seen it.

It's topnotch, that's for sure. Anyone who sees it will long for their own Big Suzy and realize once someone helps you out, in the end you use them, trash them, and even if it kills them. Kudos to the anti-climactic morality tale Blur, you just s*** on the prodigal son.

:lol:

It's topnotch, that's for sure. Anyone who sees it will long for their own Big Suzy and realize once someone helps you out, in the end you use them, trash them, and even if it kills them. Kudos to the anti-climactic morality tale Blur, you just s*** on the prodigal son.

:lol:

Expert... uh... analysis from the Flip-man. :P:hehe: