• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

norrisnick

What are you listening to? 2?

Rate this topic

IPB Image

You haven't been to a concert until you see Muse live; they've won countless best live act or performance or whatever they call it. Went to the 89x birthday bash in August. Simply amazing. Nobody plays the guitar better than Matthew Bellamy but that's just imo.

Watch for the guitar solo at 3:40 --

Yeah i hear that song a lot on there. I decided to take a break from my CD's and turn on the radio a bit. Yep you can go to 89xradio.com and choose their hit list... you can rename it Playlist (ALL DAY PLAYLIST) I too like the songs but only some songs can you hear all the time without getting sick of them.

89x is officially a joke! I still listen to it because its kind of music i like, but my god....how many times in a 8 hour period can you play "oil and water" by Incubus. When i first heard that, i thought it was pretty cool. Now i 100% HATE it! Or that Paramore song they always play...its ridiculous! Now they take away the time warp hour for the request hour. And all these dumb asses request the songs they already play all day! Hellooooo! :angry: