• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

GDT: 4-27 LNC: Lets talk some playoff hockey!

Rate this topic

i hope the ducks lose, living in so cal. its all you see now and hmm not hard to wonder why, everyone here jumped on the band wagon, and plus my bestfriend is a ducks fan so thats why i want them to lose =) cause i'm an ******* like that haha jk.

better a coach that does something like ruff, than a coach who does nothing or shows no emotion...not jabbing at babs, talking along the lines more of playfair...the guys never opened his mouth, except once i remember he wanted a faceoff outside the zone, when it clearly shoulda been inside hahaha

better a coach that does something like ruff, than a coach who does nothing or shows no emotion...not jabbing at babs, talking along the lines more of playfair...the guys never opened his mouth, except once i remember he wanted a faceoff outside the zone, when it clearly shoulda been inside hahaha

or whining about goalie interference so Homer gets called for breathing on Kipper ...

In all fairness, Holmstrom could quite possibly have some bad breath :scared:

perhaps .... though with his rear in the goalie's face all game, who knows what they're smelling?? :crazy:

Edited by lets go pavel

Man, how good did Buffalo look in the third. They owe that game to Miller though. Canucks have looked good so far tonight, they've outplayed the Ducks by quite a bit

1-0 Canucks bby Naslund. Man there seems to be a lot of Canucks fans down there from the reaction of the crowd.

Ducks PP

Ducks score, Moen on the rebound

Weak goal by Perry......... nevermind that hit the post

Edited by Never_Retire_Steve

Man, how good did Buffalo look in the third. They owe that game to Miller though. Canucks have looked good so far tonight, they've outplayed the Ducks by quite a bit

1-0 Canucks bby Naslund. Man there seems to be a lot of Canucks fans down there from the reaction of the crowd.

Ducks PP

Ducks score, Moen on the rebound

Weak goal by Perry......... nevermind that hit the post

Woah. The versus feed is REALLY slow. It's still on commercial, while I switch to CBC and see the Ducks goal under review.

No goal.